Prime Minister sued by former immigration chief 'Big Joke' over transfer to PM’s Office

webfact

1 hour ago, Thomas J said:

He must figure that without doing something his career is over.  This is a effort that if successful he gets some money.  If he is not successful he may find himself planting rice. 

Or pushing up daisy's 

• Like 1

I geuss RB is behind this as well as BJ goes to court sueing prayut just a few days after prayut is trying to get interpoll to put out an arrest warrent for the black sheep of the family ???? maybe far fetchd but in this country you never know . I feel a shift of power coming not to long from today . 

42 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

The biggest joke was one of the great fools, in Thai history. He hogged the limelight, he was a racist, and he was hugely destructive, in his approach, and that is why he was let go. The administration simply could not tolerate his nonsense anymore. 

I am typically not sympathetic to much that Prayuth does. And I love that he is getting sued. But, in this case, it is sour grapes, from a very sour man. 

Yes, I remember Big Joke well and what a megalomaniacal piece of work he was/is.

Let's hope himself and Prayut take each other down. Win win. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Just saw a clip of reporters asking him about this case. He said the usual, "let the process take its course", but then stormed off the stage with his arms waving around like a petulant toddler who's been told to stop being a d***. 

Reporters asking who ?

I will readily admit that I didn't like Big Joke when he was the head of immigration. Even by Thai standards, his over the top promotion of xenophobia was atrocious.

That said, I started to like him since his fall from grace. He seems to be rattling the cage and that's desperately needed.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

Khun Prayut Chan O Cha won't be bothered about this, imo ... as mentioned he will have all his cards in order and this will end up being a waste of time.  

Yiur friend is a complete loser. And he has no cards. He won't live a long life. I guarantee you.

10 hours ago, yellowboat said:

Instead of idolizing your fancy dress tinpot, speak to the complaint.  According to Big Joke there was NO due process.  A common theme with the junta you love so much.  Why was he given an inactive post?  Why is he not being investigated?  cha cha does not have any ducks in a row.  He just ducks hard questions and hides from debate.   He is a coward.  

Not a fan of Big Joke, but he comes across more authentic and intelligent than cha cha. 

Being more authentic and intelligent wouldn't be all that hard, personally I think he is streets ahead and the right sort of guy to stick to the current pretend politicians keeping the seats warm. 

6 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Just saw a clip of reporters asking him about this case. He said the usual, "let the process take its course", but then stormed off the stage with his arms waving around like a petulant toddler who's been told to stop being a d***. 

Dick or duck?