Online 90 day reporting not working

Two days ago I filled in page 1 then clicked “Submit", then this error was shown 

“For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area”. 

I clicked "OK" which took me back to page 1, no errors indicated.

I was using Chrome Browser, I changed to Microsoft edge ……. Same error ….

Yesterday I went to my local immigration and did it manually. For me it was easy as immigration is just 3km from where I live, there were a lot of people there due to the Amnesty ending this weekend but the staff were very good and processed 90 day reporting quickly. Because they were very busy I didn't like to enter into querying about 90 day online reporting.

Last time in June it worked fine.

Anyone have any information?

Thanks

Keith

It worked OK for me on Monday, in fact I've had NO problems for the last 6 or 7 times I've used it.

The only time I ever had problems was when I got a new passport and I needed to leave the country and return to get a new TM number! Try this link.

IMMIGRATION BUREAU Thailand

Edited by monsieurhappy
Added link
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, monsieurhappy said:

It worked OK for me on Monday, in fact I've had NO problems for the last 6 or 7 times I've used it.

The only time I ever had problems was when I got a new passport and I needed to leave the country and return to get a new TM number!

I have learned to only do it Monday to Friday. I have received that message on weekends or holidays and gone on to submit a report successfully later. I have an image of 2 switches side by side in the office, one is labelled 'lights', the other 'computer'.

• Like 1

My report was due 22nd Sept, yesterday. I tried many times. There is maybe one thing, I successfully did an online 90 day report about 2nd June so it was due about 2nd Sept. Sorry not exact as I do not have much time at the moment. 

I then went to immigration to renew successfully my 1 year extension of stay on 25th June and at that time the immigration officer also did another 90 day report, putting the receipt in my passbook that next due 22 Sept. I did question it at the time and she said I will be OK to do the online report before 22 Sept.

As I have now done it manually I cannot try again until about 20 Dec when it is next due.

It's not that important, I was just curious.

19 minutes ago, Keith5588 said:

There is maybe one thing, I successfully did an online 90 day report about 2nd June so it was due about 2nd Sept.

The 2nd September date would be replaced with the below date, i.e. 22 September

19 minutes ago, Keith5588 said:

I then went to immigration to renew successfully my 1 year extension of stay on 25th June and at that time the immigration officer also did another 90 day report, putting the receipt in my passbook that next due 22 Sept.

The system does play up every now and again, give it another try as you have 7 days after the due date to renew the 90 days, if the system keeps failing you by Friday I would go in to immigration on the same day as the weekend is also counted in those 7 days so if you left it for Monday, it is more than likely you would be up for a fine. 

You also stated that you did it manually, does that mean you went into immigration and sorted it ?

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Confused 1

Sorry for any confusion when I wrote manually, by that I meant that I physically went to my local immigration and did it in person.

I successfully did an online 90 day report on 2 June 2020, it said to report again after 30 Aug.

When I physically went to immigration to renew successfully my 1 year extension of stay I didn't think the IO would do anything concerning my 90 day porting but they did and gave me the receipt to report again 22 Sept.

After what John terry wrote I tend to think that when the IO updated my 90 day report it did not update the online database so the online reporting thought I was overdue.     Just guessing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did mine 2 days ago and got same message as you. I did again and same message. On confirming details I had entered wrong date on my last entry to Thailand as was hard to see on TM6. Entered correct date as per entry stamp and it went through and I had approval a couple hours later.

• Like 1

On 9/23/2020 at 8:30 AM, ubonjoe said:

When was your report due? Were you outside the 15 days before to the report date window?

Sometimes that message comes up when the system cannot access the database it checks. Best to try a few times before giving up.

Am i right in saying the report can be done online from 15 days before the expiry date but not including 7 days before?

So only 7 days in which to do it [15-7]?

• Like 1

I had previously used the online version without any issues (the AVG browser worked when Chrome and Edge didn't). I tried multiple times last week but just received the prompt telling me to re-enter the Captcha code. It wouldn't go past this so I had to go to Immigration at Jomtien. Luckily it only took about five minutes including waiting time (a Monday morning).

• Thanks 1

My online 90 day is due mid October, I have used it every time for the last three years with no issues. However I got a new passport and already transferred my stamps at the IO. The officer did my last 90 day manually as I was there so I didn't use online.

I asked her about this new passport and she confirmed it wouldn't work until I left the country and returned, but said as I obviously can't do this at the moment , to just use my old passport number for now.

Not sure I should do this or go do another manual one, my office is 160 Km each way so online has been terrific for me.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Am i right in saying the report can be done online from 15 days before the expiry date but not including 7 days before?

So only 7 days in which to do it [15-7]?

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/queue/includes/example.png

1 hour ago, Saltire said:

My online 90 day is due mid October, I have used it every time for the last three years with no issues. However I got a new passport and already transferred my stamps at the IO. The officer did my last 90 day manually as I was there so I didn't use online.

I asked her about this new passport and she confirmed it wouldn't work until I left the country and returned, but said as I obviously can't do this at the moment , to just use my old passport number for now.

Not sure I should do this or go do another manual one, my office is 160 Km each way so online has been terrific for me.

I did my first online in April this year...New passport in February so hadn't left the country. Only worked when I put in old number. As the app wasn't working in June went to IO and no problems with the new passport...of course for proof, print or screenshot the success 90 day slip.

• Thanks 1

On 9/23/2020 at 3:23 AM, Keith5588 said:

Two days ago I filled in page 1 then clicked “Submit", then this error was shown...

Also happened to me two days ago, tried a bit later, and it worked perfect. System might have been overloaded with 90-day reporters at the end of the amnesty-period, or some other temporary error...????

Alright. I did it online too, for the first time ever, and it went through on my first try (FireFox), easy peasy.

Just had to wait for the approval over the weekend, got an email from immigration on monday (didn´t know, that i would get an email, so i checked my pending status every 10 minutes, biting off my nails over the weekend, retirement is so exciting here . . )

Oh, the sweet and warm feeling of accomplishment and success. In Thailand you really learn to appreciate the completion of the most simple and ordinary tasks. ????

Now that i´m approved and certified for the next 3 month, i´m off to buy a golden frame for my notification printout, or a nice neck-band to wear it day and night, so i´ll never forget that i could be gone in a blink . .

Retirement will not be boring here, they will take care of that, thats for sure.

• Like 1