Jump to content
BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Thai man captured for alleged rape of Chinese tourist in Bangkok last year

Recommended Posts

Thai man captured for alleged rape of Chinese tourist in Bangkok last year

 

1pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

 

The Crime Suppression Division have announced the arrest of a 37 year old Thai man who was wanted for raping a Chinese tourist in her room in Bangkapi.

 

Nimmit S. was apprehended outside a rented room in Lat Pla Khao Soi 13, Ladprao, on a warrant issued in June of last year.

 

He is in the custody of the Hua Mark police and denies the charge. 

 

It is alleged that on the 29th of March Nimmit burst into the room of the tourist in Ramkhamhaeng Soi 60/2 shouting "I want sex". He was naked.

 

After satisfying his carnal urges he fled the scene, it is alleged. 

 

Source: Daily News

 

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-23
 
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, webfact said:

Nimmit burst into the room of the tourist in Ramkhamhaeng Soi 60/2 shouting "I want sex". He was naked.

Sounds to me that is the answer on if Thailand need to expand mental health care. Somebody, get Anutin on the hotline!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What else would he want if he was naked? Maybe a cup of hot coffee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Sounds to me that is the answer on if Thailand need to expand mental health care. Somebody, get Anutin on the hotline!

I don't think Anutin has the capacity to help in health matters.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another ferrel <DELETE>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, rtco said:

What else would he want if he was naked? Maybe a cup of hot coffee!

maybe pajamas?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, webfact said:

It is alleged that on the 29th of March Nimmit burst into the room of the tourist in Ramkhamhaeng Soi 60/2 shouting "I want sex". He was naked.

Did this tourist understand Thai?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rtco said:

What else would he want if he was naked? Maybe a cup of hot coffee!

I often walk around my home naked, not necessarily wanting sex though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, webfact said:

Nimmit burst into the room of the tourist in Ramkhamhaeng Soi 60/2 shouting "I want sex". He was naked.


Some men find it difficult to express their needs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2020 at 4:47 AM, RJRS1301 said:

I often walk around my home naked, not necessarily wanting sex though.

what .... in the kitchen and lounge room and balcony    ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...