Phuket Immigration handing out ‘conditional’ 14 day visas, pending investigations

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"He also noted that there is NO ATM around the Mueang Thong Thani immigration offices and our reader had to take a 60 baht motorcycle taxi ride to get cash."    Normally people have the nece

5 minutes ago, Fromas said:

Different offices having different rules.

Rules evolving.

Those parts of the report aren't nonsense!

Who has said that the report is nonsense?

• Thanks 1

I booked a ticket last week to snag one before prices went up.

They made it clear that people had to sort out visas before the end of the amnesty. When they gave out the amnesty they should have said people who overstayed 26th, without a visa, would face fines and jail. That would have made it more clear. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, andre47 said:

Many weeks all of us know that the visa amnesty is ending now. Some people still don't understand. They are thinking they can make their own rules or they judge about the Thai immigration rules. We are guests here and we have to follow their rules.

It is not helpful or polite if you call them stupid or say that they cannot read. This is very rude and nonsense. I can understand if the Thai immigration don't want people like you here in their country.

What are you talking about? Why would they not want me? As I wrote, I have never had a problem with immigration or police in Thailand. Never told them anything bad, because I have not had any reason for that. After living almost 23 years in Thailand I have both heard, read and seen many different offices dealing with rules and regulations in different ways. This is an open forum, which you seem to forget, and it´s a place where we share our opinion and discuss different matters.

Why don´t you go back to my previous post that you replied on instead, and explain my questions for me.? You seem to know everything.

21 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

This is an open forum, which you seem to forget, and it´s a place where we share our opinion and discuss different matters.

Why don´t you go back to my previous post that you replied on instead, and explain my questions for me.? You seem to know everything.

You wrote that "they are far to stupid to understand and read their own language"...

Is this a your style to discuss different matters? If foreigners in my country are talking like you I want them to leave. Your behavior is very poor.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
12 minutes ago, andre47 said:

You wrote that "they are far to stupid to understand and read their own language"...

Is this a your style to discuss different matters? If foreigners in my country are talking like you I want them to leave. Your behavior is very poor.

No, I did not say they were. That was in a question to you, what you believe. Actually it was followed by another alternativ question for you.

Learn to read and understand, and if you want to quote something, take full sentence and stop twisting the meaning of the posts you are quoting.

It´s not any poor behaviour from me, I gave you to option on what you might think. It´s only your understanding of what you read that lacks.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Haha 1