BANGKOK
webfact

Big brother goes to school to beat up girl who teased his sister

Big brother goes to school to beat up girl who teased his sister

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Three students were taken to Muang Satun police in the south of Thailand claiming that they were attacked at a Muang district school.

"Fah", 15,told the police that Worawut, 23, came into the school grounds and hit her and pulled her hair and smashed her head into the ground. 

It is also alleged that a 14 year old boy and a 13 year old girl were assaulted. 

Soon in custody was Worawut who drove to the school after his younger sister came home saying she had been teased and had had a fight with a fellow student. 

He claims that the attack was not as bad as the students are saying and he intends to fight the case in court. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-23

• Confused 1

What a sensible and inventive young man. I am pretty sure he will have a great career as a butcher. As he now both have to deal with the pigs and be judged on his skills, he will have a great CV.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

If I was his age I think I would have more decorum than to beat up 13 and 14 year olds, you may do it differently, or would you condone beating up a 13 year old girl? 

Letting your little sister getting bullied and having decorum doesn't go well together. The way he did it was way over the top though.

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, FritsSikkink said:

Letting your little sister getting bullied and having decorum doesn't go well together. The way he did it was way over the top though.

The term used in the OP was teased, it's part and parcel of childhood at school and growing up.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

teased his sister

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThailandRyan said:

Wonder if he will use the same tactics with the judge and prosecutor.

I hope his brain will be battling that brick wall that he's due to front

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

The term used in the OP was teased, it's part and parcel of childhood at school and growing up.

Better copy the rest of the sentence too: "she had been teased and had had a fight with a fellow student."  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, PatOngo said:

If I was his age I think I would have more decorum than to beat up 13 and 14 year olds, you may do it differently, or would you condone beating up a 13 year old girl, Frits? 

For my daughter I just taught her how to fight and defend herself. 

She did the rest. When the school called me at work I asked what the problem was as she was defending myself.  Principal asked how I knew she did not start it.  Her teacher told the principal you do not know her father.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Would have done the same for little sis'. Pretty normal.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Greetings, 

He's a great brother for protecting his younger sister! We need to acknowledge his bravery and intestinal fortitude! 

• Confused 1