Big brother goes to school to beat up girl who teased his sister

webfact

Big brother goes to school to beat up girl who teased his sister

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Three students were taken to Muang Satun police in the south of Thailand claiming that they were attacked at a Muang district school.

"Fah", 15,told the police that Worawut, 23, came into the school grounds and hit her and pulled her hair and smashed her head into the ground. 

It is also alleged that a 14 year old boy and a 13 year old girl were assaulted. 

Soon in custody was Worawut who drove to the school after his younger sister came home saying she had been teased and had had a fight with a fellow student. 

He claims that the attack was not as bad as the students are saying and he intends to fight the case in court. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-23

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

If I was his age I think I would have more decorum than to beat up 13 and 14 year olds, you may do it differently, or would you condone beating up a 13 year old girl? 

Letting your little sister getting bullied and having decorum doesn't go well together. The way he did it was way over the top though.

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, FritsSikkink said:

Letting your little sister getting bullied and having decorum doesn't go well together. The way he did it was way over the top though.

The term used in the OP was teased, it's part and parcel of childhood at school and growing up.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

teased his sister

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PatOngo said:

If I was his age I think I would have more decorum than to beat up 13 and 14 year olds, you may do it differently, or would you condone beating up a 13 year old girl, Frits? 

For my daughter I just taught her how to fight and defend herself. 

She did the rest. When the school called me at work I asked what the problem was as she was defending myself.  Principal asked how I knew she did not start it.  Her teacher told the principal you do not know her father.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, bkkbudddy said:

Greetings, 

He's a great brother for protecting his younger sister! We need to acknowledge his bravery and intestinal fortitude! 

Intestinal fortitude? Bravery? A 23 yr old man beating up a 13 yr old girl? You have a strange concept of greatness, buddy!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Better copy the rest of the sentence too: "she had been teased and had had a fight with a fellow student."  

Why? That sentence doesn't state who started the fight. It could have been her. There are two sides to every story. The older brother only heard one.

If the older brother has these tendencies - is it not possible that it runs in the family?

"Six of one and half a dozen of the other"!

It seems like the post referring to Liverpool was removed for some reason? To answer bobanyson's question 'Why be evacuated to Liverpool when It was a target.?' At that time, late in the war Liverpool was not a target. The doodle bugs could not reach there. My mother, baby brother and I stayed with my aunt in the Wirral. A week after our arrival, our house in London was damaged by a doodlebug. My father who was in the RN had just docked in Rosythe and was given leave to go with my mother to survey the repair the house to make it habitable. I remained there for a few weeks and returned when doodle bugs were on the wane and the V2 rockets began to come over. Our house was damaged again by one which landed a couple of streets away.

• Thanks 1