I've missed my 90 day reporting

11 minutes ago, essox essox said:

funny.....I did mine on the 9 th september......need to go sign in again now before 7th December......was in and out soi 5 imm within 3 minutes !!!!

Has nothing to do with requirement to report during amnesty. 

I did my 90 report August 14. Did Not have to. 

Read the requirements as written in the gazette. 

Edited by DrJack54

1 minute ago, DJ54 said:

If I recall correctly one of the notices or? Long time visa / extensions report as normal not under amnesty....

Incorrect. 

And that's why all the people that skipped reports were not fined when they were asked to file 90 report in month of August by immigration. 

There are still many on annual extensions etc that have not made a 90 reports during amnesty.

1 hour ago, essox essox said:

he said was due before 30 Aug.....so his 7 days after has now expired HAS IT NOT ??????

Technically yes... but was he still inside the amnesty period Aug 30th-Sept 26th  ?

Having said that, I agree [the amnesty applied to all] and he did not have to do his 90 report, but being on retirement there was no real reason to ignore them..

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, delgarcon said:

So, I did my 90 day reporting in Samui on 30 sept (due 30 Aug) and was fined 2000 tbh. My favourite policewoman told me that if I'd come on the 26th I wouldn't have been fined!

You should of went a day or 2 later or you would not of been fined.

The cabinet approved a new ministerial announcement on the 29th that was published in the royal gazette late on the 30th that extended the amnesty to October 31st.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You should of went a day or 2 later or you would not of been fined.

The cabinet approved a new ministerial announcement on the 29th that was published in the royal gazette late on the 30th that extended the amnesty to October 31st.

Does it mean that people who did not do their 90 day report during the amnesty actually have until 31st October to do it without fines officially? Got a few people asking me.

10 minutes ago, BKKTRAVELER said:

Does it mean that people who did not do their 90 day report during the amnesty actually have until 31st October to do it without fines officially? Got a few people asking me.

Yes 

This is what the ministerial announcement states (Google translation) for 90 day reporting.

Clause 3 The period of notification of residences shall be extended under Section 37 (5) of the Act.

Immigration B.E. 2522 or according to the relevant notification of the Ministry of Interior under Article 2 (2)

Of the announcement of the Ministry of Interior on the permission of certain foreigners They are in the Kingdom

In a special case dated 7 April 2020 as amended by the announcement of the Ministry of Interior

On permission for certain aliens In special circumstances (No. 2) dated

23 April 2020 and the announcement of the Ministry of Interior regarding the permission of aliens

Some of them are in the Kingdom in a special case (No. 3) dated 23 July 2020.

From 27 September 2020 to 31 October 2020

On 9/24/2020 at 10:44 AM, DrJack54 said:

Incorrect. 

And that's why all the people that skipped reports were not fined when they were asked to file 90 report in month of August by immigration. 

There are still many on annual extensions etc that have not made a 90 reports during amnesty.

Several immigration offices have said they prefer people to do the 90 days reports as usual. What would be your reason for not doing them other than being lazy? Please tell.  

Just now, Max69xl said:

Several immigration offices have said they prefer people to do the 90 days reports as usual. What would be your reason for not doing them other than being lazy? Please tell.  

I am on annual extensions. I skipped mine, however drove from Rayong to MTT to do 90 report on Aug 13 as immigration "advised" that they wanted it done during August if you had skipped.

Many folk skipped them including ubonjoe.

So now Mr Headmaster can I go back to class.

On 9/23/2020 at 10:00 AM, DrJack54 said:

OP, 90 day reports not required during amnesty. You can do it anytime prior to Sept 27. 

Problem is if you deal with crowded offices.

If so you could easily go say Monday 28. Cannot imagine that there would be a fine.

90 day reports are required. And there's a 2,000 baht, maximum is a 3 K fine waiting if they are not in a good mood. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

90 day reports are required. And there's a 2,000 baht, maximum is a 3 K fine waiting if they are not in a good mood. 

That is not correct now.  Read my previous post that contains info about the new amnesty for them until the 31st of this month.

23 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

What would be your reason for not doing them other than being lazy? Please tell.  

I skipped mine in April when we were in a partial lockdown here and the advice was to stay at home unless it was something you had to do. I got caught up on my reports in August when I went to immigration to do my annual extension with no questions asked.