Summons issued after "foreigner's three Rottweilers" savage neighbor's Thai dog to death

webfact

Summons issued after "foreigner's three Rottweilers" savage neighbor's Thai dog to death

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A bungalow owner in Muang district of Krabi went to the local police on Saturday with the dead body of her Thai breed Bangkaew dog.

Armed with CCTV evidence she said that three Rottweilers had been let out of a rental property 300 meters away and had attacked a cat and chickens out front of her bungalow. 

Thirty eight year old Ruthairat's Bangkaew came out to help and was savaged to death.

Efforts to get the owner of the dogs - allegedly a foreigner - to come out and face the music failed so she went to the police.

Yesterday Muang Krabi station chief Pol Col Narong Laksanawimon sent his deputies to post a summons on the gate of the house where the dogs are believed to have come from. It was all quiet and shut up.

The owner was summoned to appear at the police station today at 10 am on a charge of letting dangerous animals loose. 

While the tourist police were posting the summons an old foreign woman arrived on the back of a motorcycle with another foreigner.

She asked what the police were doing and started filming them and the press in attendance with a video camera.

She denied that the dogs came from there.

The police tried to explain what it was all about but she turned and left without another word.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-23

18 minutes ago, steven100 said:

so has the foreigner done a runner in the night  ?

From the OP

1 hour ago, webfact said:

While the tourist police were posting the summons an old foreign woman arrived on the back of a motorcycle with another foreigner.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

My 15 month old Labrador savaged to death a neighbours fighting cock. Wife paid 500 baht. I'm still waiting to cook it but I haven't seen the carcass. Letting any dog into the street is a risk. Sister in law has 12 dogs. No one will break in her house or garden. Dogs need discipline and excerise. Mine has been disciplined and is not permitted in the street unaccompanied by an adult. Sister in law's dogs? Well, not disciplined and run riot. Other dogs live in fear, as do motor bike riders from 2 of them.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, marquis22 said:

"she said that three Rottweilers had been let out of a rental property 300 meters away and had attacked a cat and chickens out front of her bungalow. 

Thirty eight year old Ruthairat's Bangkaew came out to help and was savaged to death."

So did Bangkaew the dog come out to help save the cat and chickens?

Is there a posthumous bravery award issued to dogs who lose their life doing such heroic deeds?

230920_194107.jpg

38 years old? Never in a million years.????

• Sad 1

Seen too many soi dogs  that get aggressive to support the owner of these 3

big dogs. I got bit once from a doberman,  so I do not have a love of any aggressive dogs

or owners who let them run freely. I learned that dogs do no like my mixture of pepper

and cayanne pepper.

Geezer

18 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

Amazing!! My dog was killed by my Thais neighbours dogs on my property and the police did nothing!!!! Racist much? I now have big German Shephard dogs and let them chase all the other dogs away and hope they kill all this diseased pests. I will pay a fine.

Exactly the same neighbours dogs killed our dog and police did nothing.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 12:03 PM, jak2002003 said:

Thai dogs killed my cat. They also broke into my garden and into the chicken coop and killed most of my chickens and ducks. 

Sadly these things happen all the time because people do t look after their pet dogs properly, and because of the street dogs that many people feed and encourage to be around but take no responsibility for.

I know many Thai people that have had their chickens and pets killed by village dogs and they just accept it.

So in the case of the OP, as upsetting as it is, it seems purely raciest to get police involved. Would she have done it if it was Thai neighbours? 

"Efforts to get the owner of the dogs - allegedly a foreigner - to come out and face the music failed so she went to the police." What is racist about this? 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

"Efforts to get the owner of the dogs - allegedly a foreigner - to come out and face the music failed so she went to the police." What is racist about this? 

Hmmm....

1. No proof it was a foreigner 

2.  The report making a statement that it was to do with a foreigner. 

Does not matter if the dogs owner was foreign or a national does it, unless there is an agenda to highlight 'foreigner'...which would be raciest .