Visa options?

My embassy doesn’t issue letters I found out far too late now and all immigration offices require letters for extensions of tourist visas?

Does anyone know it’s possible to obtain an ED visa or similar in the very short time that is left until the 26th? Or any other option such as agents etc? Any option really except overstaying 

You have serious issue. Ring an agent where you located NOW.

Doubt they can do anything. 

Perhaps medical grounds. 

Which area are you located.

Have you even gone to IMM office to explain embassy letter situation? 

Edited by DrJack54

2 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

I heard an agent can get a visa to visit a sick friend in hospital. They will provide the sick friend for you. Go and see an agent now. I was at immigration and there were quite a few people obviously under 50 with agents getting some kind of visas.

What a joke.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

I heard an agent can get a visa to visit a sick friend in hospital. They will provide the sick friend for you. Go and see an agent now. I was at immigration and there were quite a few people obviously under 50 with agents getting some kind of visas.

They must be a very good friend , if they deliberately got sick , just so that you could get a visa for you to go and visit them in hospital 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

Visiting a sick friend is not an option if you want a 30 days extension.  You have to be the "sick" person. 

1 minute ago, Max69xl said:

Visiting a sick friend is not an option if you want a 30 days extension.  You have to be the "sick" person. 

Very true. 

I think I suggested agent medical option in post #1. 

The OP was his first post ever and as far as I can see has not replied. 

Another kanker. Wasting the good efforts from posters.

I dont know how to quote Ubon Joe's post so had to copyband paste.

Ubon Joe said  "I assume the 2.25 is this clause of the immigration order for extensions.

"2.25 In the case of receiving medical treatment, attending rehabilitation, or taking care of a patient:
A. In the case of receiving medical treatment, attending rehabilitation, or taking care of a patient:
Permission shall be granted for no more than 90 days"

17 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

If a visa/extension by an agent is accepted, the visa is 100% real. But, the reason, visiting a sick friend, doesn't exist. 

Didn't you read what Ubon Joe wrote? Peter Denis originally posted it - immigration order 2.5. You need a letter from a doctor.

Edited by Wongkitlo
Edit