Hunt on for Irishman accused of murdering Thai woman in Pattaya

webfact

8 pages of bitching and 'I know more than you' and other nonsense.

Regardless of his nationality and beliefs, this is one rotten scumbag who can't claim diminished responsibility if he chose to take the drugs.

Drag him out of Europe, bang him up for a long time, and I hope he shares a cell with Red Bull Boss!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Loong Boon Mee said:

I'm an Uster Scot from County Fermanagh so maybe I can clear a few things up for readers. The Ulster Banner ceased to be the official flag of N.I in 1973. Since then it has been the Union Flag. This guy is from a largely Protestant plantation village close to the Fermanagh border with the R.O.I. He served in the British Army (thrown out) and then became a Volunteer in the Ulster Defence Regiment. A member of the UDR from that area would have been at very serious risk from Republican paramilitaries. He's almost certainly a Loyalist. 

Why bring up an alleged UDR membership?

How's your math?

The accused was identified as 46 years of age in the original  arrest report (based upon passport) and news reports in April. This means  his date of birth was 1974.

The UDR was disbanded in 1992.

Let's say he joined the British military when he was 18. If he was discharged, he would have been 18. 

You would have us accept that upon his discharge he  immediately ran over to the UDR to enlist?  Assuming he was accepted, and it is doubtful that the British military would allow someone dishonourably discharged to immediately re- enlist, he could not ave had much of an illustrious career serving for all of what? 2 weeks? a month?

In any case, the presumed military services of the accused is not relevant to this case.

And you know what else is not important? His religious faith, because whatever he did to that woman, his faith could not have been strong as cavorting with a naked woman out of wedlock is a sin.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

If someone can explain me how a foreigner accused of murder on

a Thai woman, arrested and detained by the Thai police and after

that he had confessed to killing her, has managed to fly back to

his country ? It should be in a prison in Thailand waiting the trial

or i have missed something?

Brown envelope full of money usually does the trick.  Having said that, this case was widely reported at the time so it would have taken a very well connected lawyer to be orchestrating the deal.  Clearly there is more to this than is being reported.

3 minutes ago, Loong Boon Mee said:

He's actually 48 and well known in the local area. It's not an alleged UDR membership, he did actually belong to the UDR. Many of its members also had close ties with the UDA. No one said his religious faith is important concerning the murder but it is connected to his background.

Only one media source  stated he was 48. The police report said 46. Other media sources used 46.  Maybe he is  48. What is his date of birth?

Yes, I am aware that  the UDR had a link to the UDA. However, the fact is that if  he was removed from a british army unity it would have been unlikely that he would have been allowed back in as the UDR was part of the  british army. What evidence is there to support your position? 

And why does his alleged service in the UDR matter here? It has no relevance to the  alleged murder in pattaya.

23 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

No, you identified the story. Just how did he avoid detention. When others have been sentenced to death for drug trafficking or wallow in Bang Kwaeng, this farang murdered a woman which leaves me asking how much money changed hands. ?

1 hour ago, Loong Boon Mee said:

I'm an Uster Scot from County Fermanagh so maybe I can clear a few things up for readers. The Ulster Banner ceased to be the official flag of N.I in 1973. Since then it has been the Union Flag. This guy is from a largely Protestant plantation village close to the Fermanagh border with the R.O.I. He served in the British Army (thrown out) and then became a Volunteer in the Ulster Defence Regiment. A member of the UDR from that area would have been at very serious risk from Republican paramilitaries. He's almost certainly a Loyalist. 

Yes, loyal to slaughtering a defenseless lady, pfui Teufel

17 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

And why does his alleged service in the UDR matter here? It has no relevance to the  alleged murder in pattaya

No one said it did but it does have relevance as to where his loyalty lies as originally suggested . 

I think he would be the first to deny he was Irish as first initial reports suggested . Regardless of where his loyalty lies he should have been banged up awaiting execution . 

• Like 1

F. F. S. Close the thread already.
90% (or more) of the posts have sweet F.A. to do with topic.
I'm sure there are plenty of other forums where people can argue over which group of Irish are better than the other because the way they believe in imaginary beings is the "right" way and they'll kill each other until the end of time to prove that everyone else is wrong, because that's what they believe their loving, compassionate, all knowing, all powerful, perfect deity wants them to do.

None of which as anything to do with the original topic. Does make me glad that grandad left Ireland 100 years or so ago. He was probably fed up with all the BS as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/23/2020 at 3:46 AM, kingofthemountain said:

you missed the brown envelope...

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 2:04 PM, Loong Boon Mee said:

He's actually 48 and well known in the local area. It's not an alleged UDR membership, he did actually belong to the UDR. Many of its members also had close ties with the UDA. No one said his religious faith is important concerning the murder but it is connected to his background.

"Many of it's members had close ties to the UDA." How many? Any proof? Or is it just common knowledge?

On 9/23/2020 at 5:46 PM, kingofthemountain said:

Because its obviously fake news. There are no sex workers in Pattaya. Its a family resort.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/23/2020 at 4:03 PM, ChipButty said:

Kissing Ireland’s Blarney Stone, a tradition that’s been around for several centuries, is said to give a person the gift of eloquence and persuasiveness. Maybe he kissed it and got the gift of the gab

i always thought kISSING THE STONE WAS TO BRING GOOD LUCK......so possibly HE DID kiss it!!!!

On 9/24/2020 at 11:28 AM, donnacha said:

Having said, right there, that 99% of people from Northern Ireland, meaning from both traditions, are decent, I feel I'm on solid ground in pointing out that the tiny, ignorant minority of loyalists who would travel to faraway countries and feel it necessary to flaunt that implicitly racist flag, associated with centuries of oppression of the indigenous Irish, are precisely the sort of scum who would chop up and, apparently, gift-wrap their Thai bargirl.

I and all my people are deeply informed on this. It is not bigotry to detest bigots.

Who comes in here to listen to the mental problems of the Irish. About time this was stopped.