What would happen if Immigration can't process the appointments they have given out?

This has just been reported - Immigration can't deal with their appointment commitments. Asking people to come back on Monday???
What do you think would happen? Would you even get a queue number if you have booked an afternoon time slot? 
Reports please if you have first hand experience at an immigration office today.
image.png.d2bb90557018ecd09b0bb5ee4648da40.png

On 9/24/2020 at 5:43 AM, jackdd said:

In the worst case you could travel to another province and get the extension there. Chiang Mai looked quite normal today, could of course look different tomorrow or Friday.

I was under the belief you had to extend your visa at the Immigration office in the province in which you lived.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mstevens said:

I was under the belief you had to extend your visa at the Immigration office in the province in which you lived.

Spend a night in a hotel (make sure they do a TM30), then you are considered as "living" in the province.

8 hours ago, mstevens said:

That is only for those on long stay extensions or visas. It is not required for those on visa exempt or tourist visa entries which only requires a one night stay in a hotel for example in order to have a address in the province where you apply.

• Like 2