"100" Daily limit For Pattaya IO. Where is IO w No Limit?

Nice touch Pattaya.  Move everyone....AND give a fake scarcity number of people you can serve in a day.

Arrived at 8am, its 9am and told to go home.  They won't serve anyone else.

The VISA educated...where else can we go today and get this completed today?  

She is on tourist visa, has 30 day ext left, and have embassy letter for covid extension if needed.

Residence in Pattaya.

Can do a 1 day vacay at a hotel if absolutely necessary.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

It was always precarious to leave things to the last minute. I am being surprised by the numbers that have done. Good luck to you all.

I believe a lot of foreigners were waiting until Tuesday in the hope of a further extension to the amnesty.

There were those who previously wasted their 'one off' 30/60 day applications by applying to early beforehand.

Edited by Tanoshi
  • Like 2

I couldn't find the post, but I read somewhere that Bangkok Counter K was accepting 800/day in their appointment system. This could be a plan B for those that do not want to deal with the smaller offices.  You can book your appointment online, no need to go to the office the day before to get make a reservation.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

But who would think that they'd LIMIT the visas given?

Likely it is the limit they are capable of processing each day, or a deliberate attempt to stop the place being swamped (as if everyone would communicate to each other). Be interesting to know if a few more staff would improve that, or there is other reasons.....

Off topic but the Taliban and ISIS had some scary use for stadia!!

2 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

I believe a lot of foreigners were waiting until Tuesday in the hope of a further extension to the amnesty.

There were those who previously wasted their 'one off' 30/60 day applications by applying to early beforehand.

Who said it is a one off 30 day ? The 60 days extension yes, unless they change the Police Order, but the 30 day based on Embassy letter or Medical is or can be ongoing.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Dart12 said:

Arrived at 8am, its 9am and told to go home.  They won't serve anyone else.

Was that at Soi 5?

Didn't they install a temporary office somewhere on Chaiyaphruek rd?

(hope someone has a definitive answer)

Edited by KhunBENQ

14 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I guess they took an extra 20 today, after processing the first 100.

I don't know. we stayed 2 and a half extra hours hoping they would let more in after they cleared some of the first batch.  we gave up after 11am when they started blocking the entrance and putting up signs.

5 hours ago, visarunner said:

Who said it is a one off 30 day ? The 60 days extension yes, unless they change the Police Order, but the 30 day based on Embassy letter or Medical is or can be ongoing.

And certain Embassies have stated they will only issue one letter.

• Like 1

I have just got back fton doing my 30 Day Extension at the different site.. It was Disorganised chaos.. ppl mulling about with face mask off or not on properly.. Ticket numbers allover the place with s woman forever shouting out numbers.. I got there at 1.30PM and left at 5PM .. One Britishman had been there since 5.30am and still wasn't finished.. Total madness.

1 minute ago, Bell1234 said:

I have just got back fton doing my 30 Day Extension at the different site.. It was Disorganised chaos.. ppl mulling about with face mask off or not on properly.. Ticket numbers allover the place with a woman forever shouting out numbers.. I got there at 1.30PM and left at 5PM .. One Britishman had been there since 5.30am and still wasn't finished.. Total madness.

at the stadium in Pattaya?

They started taking people again after lunch?

That is now the result to use the "wait until the last days option ".....as Dutch embassy already gave warning no amnesty extension would be given anymore by immigration to their compatriots ...

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

I can think of a few nearby provinces - Chachoengsao (normally pretty quiet, despite proximity to Bangkok), Rayong and a bit further afield, Chantaburi or Saraburi. I would get in the car and immediately choose one of these locations should you be rejected again tomorrow. Many locations appear to be open on Saturday too, but I wouldn't count on all offices doing so. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, david555 said:

Dont say they did not ask to come as early in days as possible ...to avoid big numbers applicants ..

that is a very logical reason to quit processing any further visas  at 9 am on the 24th.  I agree.  

• Like 1