"100" Daily limit For Pattaya IO. Where is IO w No Limit?

Nice touch Pattaya.  Move everyone....AND give a fake scarcity number of people you can serve in a day.

Arrived at 8am, its 9am and told to go home.  They won't serve anyone else.

The VISA educated...where else can we go today and get this completed today?  

She is on tourist visa, has 30 day ext left, and have embassy letter for covid extension if needed.

Residence in Pattaya.

Can do a 1 day vacay at a hotel if absolutely necessary.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody said there will be an amnesty. These people gambled and have to accept that they have made the wrong decision. Nobody else is to blame. 

It was always precarious to leave things to the last minute. I am being surprised by the numbers that have done. Good luck to you all.

They will continue to process of course.  But they also will collect any overstay penalties due at the time you apply. (500baht/day beyond 26-Sept).  Also, as an overstay, you may not get 30 days. Cou

6 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Go tomorrow at 7am or even earlier?

Make sure you bring your sunscreen and comfortable shoes. I also doubt that others will honor your holding your spot by leaving you bag or shoes and finding a shady spot to wait. 

8 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

It was always precarious to leave things to the last minute. I am being surprised by the numbers that have done. Good luck to you all.

I believe a lot of foreigners were waiting until Tuesday in the hope of a further extension to the amnesty.

There were those who previously wasted their 'one off' 30/60 day applications by applying to early beforehand.

Edited by Tanoshi
  • Like 2

I couldn't find the post, but I read somewhere that Bangkok Counter K was accepting 800/day in their appointment system. This could be a plan B for those that do not want to deal with the smaller offices.  You can book your appointment online, no need to go to the office the day before to get make a reservation.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Dart12 said:

But who would think that they'd LIMIT the visas given?

Likely it is the limit they are capable of processing each day, or a deliberate attempt to stop the place being swamped (as if everyone would communicate to each other). Be interesting to know if a few more staff would improve that, or there is other reasons.....

Off topic but the Taliban and ISIS had some scary use for stadia!!

2 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

I believe a lot of foreigners were waiting until Tuesday in the hope of a further extension to the amnesty.

There were those who previously wasted their 'one off' 30/60 day applications by applying to early beforehand.

Who said it is a one off 30 day ? The 60 days extension yes, unless they change the Police Order, but the 30 day based on Embassy letter or Medical is or can be ongoing.

• Confused 1