Sattahip: Dog tied up and left by the side of the road

webfact

Sattahip: Dog tied up and left by the side of the road

5pm.jpg

Daily News

Daily News reported that a cruel person had left a 2-3 year old dog by the side of the road in Sattahip in eastern Thailand.

It's mouth was secured with cord as were both its front paws. 

Married couple Anucha and Sawaeng came to the dog's aid. 

Anucha said that many people had seen the dog since early morning but they feared being bitten if they helped.

5pm1.jpg

Daily News

He and his wife tried to lure it with food and when that failed they got a net to capture it and remove the bindings. 

Anucha reckoned the person responsible had been unable to look after the dog and had decided to abandon it in that way. 

The dog had been left tied up in Soi Thetsaban 28, Bang Saray. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-09-24

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

I think many people cannot take care of their dogs that's 1 reason why there are so many soi dogs , but the neighbourhood takes care of them they are walking around and living outside and still get food from many people . But to tie up your dogs mouth and front legs or whatever way they do this , should be punished with a long jailsentence . AND NO BUNKBED . But serious long jailsentence or what other people say , take some ducktape tape off their mouths tie their hand and feet and put them on the side of the road in the hot sun as well and then i hope also every stupid person like the ones that walked past the dog not helping it because they where scared they got bitten will walk past them as well and for me those who walked past without helping can get the same treatment . 

36 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

i hope also every stupid person like the ones that walked past the dog not helping it because they where scared they got bitten will walk past them as well and for me those who walked past without helping can get the same treatment . 

I have NO sympathy for the criminals who perpetuated this foul act.  If apprehended, and subsequently found  guilty in a court of law they should be given the maximum sentence possible.

I do however have sympathy for those in doubt about approaching the tethered animal as, for all they know, it could have been rabid, etc.

It is a tough call to make and I do not think we should be too judgemental on those who "walked bye on the other side"!

Edited by fangless
  • Haha 1

Thais DONT take  care of their dogs, by far all they do is throw them the scrap food and let them wander wherever they want, free to be run over by cars or  bikes, caring for a  dog does not mean  you let it wander freely, all they really do is  encourage uncontrolled breeding and disease, then there's  the "merit"  angle, all codswallop.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bodga said:

Thais DONT take  care of their dogs, by far all they do is throw them the scrap food and let them wander wherever they want, free to be run over by cars or  bikes, caring for a  dog does not mean  you let it wander freely, all they really do is  encourage uncontrolled breeding and disease, then there's  the "merit"  angle, all codswallop.

There are those, usually women, whose constant companion is a small dog that is treated better than any child might have been. There are hotels that accommodate them in Pattaya where pets are allowed on specific floors. It seemed to be common in ladies from Chonburi City, perhaps a fashion thing like a tattoo on the ass.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Anucha reckoned the person responsible had been unable to look after the dog and had decided to abandon it in that way. 

Or a a sleep-deprived neighbour who had had enough of its incessant barking all night; or had been bitten or menaced by it; or had been knocked off his motorbike; or his children had suffered any of the above.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bodga said:

BS 

some people.

other news in Phuket yesterday the woman throw away 7 day old baby.

Some people

735281E5-E60D-48E4-8B57-1718513A3069.jpeg

687D00F0-34A7-478B-985B-2EF90E3E6AAB.jpeg

please.

there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dogs all over this country suffering every single day. living in squalor with disease and screwing every other dog in sight. further compounding the problem. 

wake me up  when this country actually takes this subject seriously. 

• Like 2

House dogs in the yards barking all day, soi dogs, dogs abandoned at temples, dogs with disease and rabies, attacking people, occasionally killing kids, causing traffic accidents and fouling. Dogs are just one big problem but most here just seem addicted to them, even to the extent of needing 7 pitt bulls in a slum condo. Millions of soi dogs suffering that need putting down, so I am not going to get all bleary eyed about one being tied up. People who are horrified need to visit an abattoir to see what goes on for their food.

Edited by Orton Rd