Pattaya: Desperate dad comes to find his daughter on Koh Larn

webfact

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

What's stopping someone from finding someone in order to do them harm?  

And again we are there. I suppose you are scared of your own shadow as you try to post how dangerous the world are all the time.

Anyway, the answer is: Just go back and think about the phone book I mentioned earlier.

15 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

And again we are there. I suppose you are scared of your own shadow as you try to post how dangerous the world are all the time.

Anyway, the answer is: Just go back and think about the phone book I mentioned earlier.

You can remove yourself from the phone book.  You can't remove yourself from government databases, unless under witness protection or similar.  

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

You can remove yourself from the phone book.  You can't remove yourself from government databases, unless under witness protection or similar.  

Oh dear! You just have one comment after another. Most people can be found, either in a phone book or in the people registration office. Just give it a rest now.

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Oh dear! You just have one comment after another. Most people can be found, either in a phone book or in the people registration office. Just give it a rest now.

So now it's phone books an registration offices.  What happened to police and immigration databases?    

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

I've never seen a phone book in Thailand. Come to think of it I don't think I've seen a private landline in Thailand. Do they have phone books for mobiles now?

1 minute ago, Susco said:

Trust me, Thailand existed long before you came into the picture

And the relevance of that is? We're talking about phone books in the present day. Phone books that would have his daughters number in it. Do they exist in present day Thailand?

9 hours ago, polpott said:

I've never seen a phone book in Thailand. Come to think of it I don't think I've seen a private landline in Thailand. Do they have phone books for mobiles now?

Doesn´t really matter if you seen it in Thailand or not. That is an example I took as an example on that it´s not dangerous to find addresses or that it would breach any security laws. You know that the phone book has existed in other countries, right?

However, maybe it´s better for you to concentrate on the news, and tell your opinion about that.

20 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Doesn´t really matter if you seen it in Thailand or not. That is an example I took as an example on that it´s not dangerous to find addresses or that it would breach any security laws. You know that the phone book has existed in other countries, right?

However, maybe it´s better for you to concentrate on the news, and tell your opinion about that.

So looking her number up in a phone book is another of your fictions. Presumably "the people registration office", which is something else I've never heard of, is also a fiction.

17 minutes ago, polpott said:

So looking her number up in a phone book is another of your fictions. Presumably "the people registration office", which is something else I've never heard of, is also a fiction.

And presumably you have nothing much to do. :cheesy:

If we say like this. It is or has been existing digital phone books online. Here is the link to TOT residential phone book : http://phonebook.tot.co.th/ (Been under maintenance long time, though)

After that it´s possible to know the name of a person and call different shot numbers and get their phone number. 

I guess you should spend more time in the real world. Try living in Thailand, instead of your personal made up bubble.

On 9/27/2020 at 9:15 AM, Matzzon said:

So, you think that the police is only for catching criminals. The police are also for help people.

Yes, help by informing the daughter that her father is here. What is so difficult for you to grasp? They will not be helping her if she doesn't want to see him; but only cause problems.

You have no balance; just looking it it from your own perspective of her owing him. But you know nothing about the situation.

So the best that they can do, is to tell her.

27 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

Yes, help by informing the daughter that her father is here. What is so difficult for you to grasp? They will not be helping her if she doesn't want to see him; but only cause problems.

You have no balance; just looking it it from your own perspective of her owing him. But you know nothing about the situation.

So the best that they can do, is to tell her.

Of course you are right. I think they should help him find her, but you think different. So, then you are automatically right, Sir.

26 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

So why didn't he do that? Huh?

Because he is the older generation and not so very aware of things and very poorly informed, as well as you need something to ask about. ????