C&N Hotel Patong, Agoda

uli65

4 minutes ago, uli65 said:

Is taipan open now??

Its not a good hotel, I doubt it if Taipan is open, and from what I have read and pictures seen and stories heard, Phuket is dead, apparently the Thai's have given it the thumbs down as they are still charging big prices for food.

If you want a good clean hotel with a pool and balcony suggest iBis, about a 10 minute walk to Bangla Road.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Its not a good hotel, I doubt it if Taipan is open, and from what I have read and pictures seen and stories heard, Phuket is dead, apparently the Thai's have given it the thumbs down as they are still charging big prices for food.

If you want a good clean hotel with a pool and balcony suggest iBis, about a 10 minute walk to Bangla Road.

There was a walkthrough video posted the other day and all the lights were off on Soi Croc. it does not look good for Phuket.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

There was a walkthrough video posted the other day and all the lights were off on Soi Croc. it does not look good for Phuket.

Soi Croc used to be the place for Katoyes, although last time I walked down Bangla I'm pretty sure Soi Croc was replaced with something else.

Patong won't recover from this, Phuket will change forever the longer these lockdowns stay in place, as will other places.

I drove by the hotel yesterday and it looks closed so I would contact them directly and make certain they are open before booking on a travel site. The massage area in the front is certainly closed. You will not be bothered by any noise since everything around it is closed and the lights are off. 

8 hours ago, Agusts said:

Around the hotel nothing is open, so no noise problem. Bangla has a few bars and discos open, but of course very quiet, a bit better at the weekends though, this damn constant rain also doesn't help...

If it didn't rain, you'll be moaning about the lack of water in a couple of months.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

If it didn't rain, you'll be moaning about the lack of water in a couple of months.

We have our own small water well here, only water problem we get is the old pump feeling unwell sometime...????????

3 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

Wells run dry. Many, many dried up this year in Rawai.

Yes, it can, not where I am, we never have issues..., still better than the main water supply, you never know when you have water with that....

C&N is clearly closed. I drove by a couple of nights ago and there were no lights on anywhere in the hotel or reception area. As I suggested earlier, if you see a hotel on a travel site, you should call the hotel directly to check that it's really open. If they answer, it never hurts to ask if they can beat the rate.