Surin woman beats father to death in alcohol-fuelled rage

webfact

Surin woman beats father to death in alcohol-fuelled rage

By The Nation

800_9a6405c746fe5e1.jpg?v=1600935621

Police say an alcoholic woman in Surin beat her 77-year-old father to death for intervening in a fight between her and her husband.

Bunmee Thongmak, 42, was arrested on Wednesday after getting into a fight with her husband while drunk and then attacking her father with a club.

Thongruai Thongmak, 77, reportedly pleaded with his daughter to stop the beating before he lost consciousness. Bunmee’s mother Bunrod, 75, tried to halt the attack but was beaten and fled to get help.

She said the violence began when her daughter got into a fight with her drinking pal Kanya Chueasingha, 50.

Police have charged Bunmee with intentional murder and deadly physical assault. They said she flew into a deadly rage when her father warned her about her drinking.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30395073

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-09-24

• Sad 2

Interesting stuff alcohol...I know people who - after a few drinks -

...always get loud (most)
...always get angry (quite a few)
...always get violent (only a couple)
...always get sleepy (many)
...always get argumentative (many)
the different effects on people is quite entertaining really - even more so when they mix their drinks, like have a few beers and then some wine, or after enough beer or wine and go on to the shorts. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, webfact said:

Police have charged Bunmee with intentional murder and deadly physical assault. They said she flew into a deadly rage when her father warned her about her drinking.

Gonna be a long time dry in clink... lots of time to think about her drunken rage.

Surprising that some people think fdsa was not sarcastic . Moonlover has a lot of things to study, mainly sarcasme and telling when people are or are not sarcastic . Change your name to marihuanalover because the way you jumped right on his comment must mean you are one 55555 don't worry and don't get angry i love the occasional joint as well , born and grown up im amsterdam so i smoked a few threu the years ????

41 minutes ago, Crusader said:

Interesting stuff alcohol...I know people who - after a few drinks -

...always get loud (most)
...always get angry (quite a few)
...always get violent (only a couple)
...always get sleepy (many)
...always get argumentative (many)
the different effects on people is quite entertaining really - even more so when they mix their drinks, like have a few beers and then some wine, or after enough beer or wine and go on to the shorts. 

And some get all of that above in one evening + emotional 

“Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!” Martin Luther the Protestant Reformist apparently!

RIP to the poor old fellow may his daughter spend a long sober life regretting her stupidity

factually, the drug alcohol has caused the most misery to humankind than all other drugs combined. The trouble is that governments rely on the income it generates and therefore they don't give damn about their citizens as seen in countries that have abusive consumption rates. It is so engrained in the addicted segment of the population countries like the UK and the US bowed to public pressure to open up venues for its use in the middle of the biggest health emergency in a 100 years. Addiction (to money and drugs) can be a powerful motivator. Unfortunately this time it has resulted in numerous deaths and the uncontrollable spread of disease..

Edited by from the home of CC

20 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

after Bangkok I am going to Surin to hook up with one of these local hellcats. 

My wife is from near Surin,,,,,,,,,,,,if you like when you return to Hua Hin I could arrange a meeting with her sister...............pic enclosed..................

postMay19-673x1024.jpg

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2020 at 4:01 PM, fdsa said:

nonsense, alcohol has nothing to do with rage.

more likely she have smoked marijuana.

Nonsense. Alcohol has everything to do with rage abd violence. Marijuana, on the other hand, has a calming effect. Where on earth did you get your information from ? Totally wrong.

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2020 at 4:01 AM, fdsa said:

nonsense, alcohol has nothing to do with rage.

more likely she have smoked marijuana.

What?  Has Reefer Madness been making the rounds in the 10 baht theaters recently?

Someone could probably make a bundle doing a comical dubbing in the Thai language.  As if a genuine Thai dubbing wouldn't be funny enough.