Which bus/minibus is operating Pattaya -> Bangkok now?

I checked Bell travel for a bus to Bangkok (city) on 26th. But they have no service. 

Do you know of any bus/minibus services that are running? I normally buy direct from the web site.

I will go find a travel agent if I draw a blank here.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to Bangkok today, North Pattaya Bus station, to Ekkamai 119 baht then get the BTS to wherever. starts 4.30am

Someone was saying that bus from North Pattaya to Bangkok airport was running in this forum a week or so back... Can't find it now.

If you mean the Kamikazes, I seen them at the bus station on Nua Road, I was also told that at the gas station on Sukhumvit near Klang they have minibuses go to Ekamai

1 minute ago, doggie1955 said:

Check the bus from the BKK airport to Pattaya.

I just checked BKK airport to Pattaya, and Pattaya to BKK airport. "No data available" 

I was at Foodland this morning about 10 and there was a Bangkok-Pattaya mini-bus (not van) parked in front of the housewares store on the corner there...don't know their schedule but assume this is some sort of daily transport run.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I went to Bangkok today, North Pattaya Bus station, to Ekkamai 119 baht then get the BTS to wherever. starts 4.30am

I took that bus the other way a couple of weeks ago & planning to take it back to Ekkamai on Monday, did you happen to notice what time it is running (usually ever 1-2 hours but no idea at the moment).

Edited by Mike Teavee
38 minutes ago, nemo38 said:

Do you know of any bus/minibus services that are running?

If you mean the Kamikazes, I seen them at the bus station on Nua Road, I was also told that at the gas station on Sukhumvit near Klang they have minibuses go to Ekamai

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I took that bus the other way a couple of weeks ago & planning to take it back to Ekkamai on Monday, did you happen to notice what time it is running (usually ever 1-2 hours but no idea at the moment).

Every 30 minutes, return is every hour. Used it last week

Edited by Susco
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

I think hourly, but their website is usually updated so worth a check. Last one today back to Pattaya was 8pm I noticed

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, nemo38 said:

Do you know of any bus/minibus services that are running?

Depending on where you are in Pattaya and your final destination, the airport bus to BKK from Jomtien outside Foodmart. Leaves at 9am, 12 noon, 3pm and 6pm. Then a train to wherever. You can book the day before (used to be 3 days).