need options for non-o

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Bad luck mate, same for all of us.

50K for a volunteer VISA through an agent.

Probably cheaper than flying to your home country, then trying to fly back later.

fly back about 14000

can work and stay with friends till got enough for my own place

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

50K for a volunteer VISA through an agent.

Too late for this now.

I think non-o visa holders can get a 30 day extension if you can get a letter from your embassy requesting an extension.  You may be too late for this also depending on your nationality.   What country are you from?

11 minutes ago, Phillip9 said:

Too late for this now.

I think non-o visa holders can get a 30 day extension if you can get a letter from your embassy requesting an extension.  You may be too late for this also depending on your nationality.   What country are you from?

dutch embassy only give letter if for medical rreasons , and since i don't lie i can't get one

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

Likely just 60 and 90 day options available now.

At 50k, someone was making a pretty penny.

You'd be surprised how much of that goes to agent vs people who actually get the visa done.  (a huge chunk goes to the visa makers).   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I was advised this week by an IO at Kalasin that if I didn't go the 400,000 baht route at the end of my 60-day marriage extension then I could go to Laos, spend 15 days in quarantine there and then do 14 days quarantine when I returned to Thailand. She said this with a straight face.

Isn't the border to Laos still closed for foreigners? 

1 hour ago, Max69xl said:
5 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I was advised this week by an IO at Kalasin that if I didn't go the 400,000 baht route at the end of my 60-day marriage extension then I could go to Laos, spend 15 days in quarantine there and then do 14 days quarantine when I returned to Thailand. She said this with a straight face.

Isn't the border to Laos still closed for foreigners? 

I don't know. Just reporting what she told me. Maybe she expects it to be open in two months, but only if we quarantine there and then back here.

• Haha 1