• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dunno about that. I'd imagine the majority would support  his last two points.

The EPl is vastly over rated. The referees are disgraceful, and the way they operate VAR is laughable, compared to other countries. 

Read your post so i emailed beIN Sports Connect to check and asked "Are you showing ALL the Champions League games this season, including the group stages, knockout stage and final?"   Got a

11 hours ago, bangkok blue said:

Seems like it's back on BEIN Sports

Read your post so i emailed beIN Sports Connect to check and asked "Are you showing ALL the Champions League games this season, including the group stages, knockout stage and final?"

Got an email back from Rob there who replied "Our broadcasting rights for the UEFA Champions League that are confirmed already at this point will cover the games for a few weeks for play-off round". I'm not sure if he means Group round and/or Knockout round.

Last season I used their season pass (THB 500) just so I could watch FA Cup games live. That pass is now THB 699 so worth it to watch CL group games and FA Cup games live - I hate having to hunt around for free livestreams.

• Like 1

beIN is great value, at a one-off payment of 699 Baht for the season. It's my second season with them. Live football every day from Serie A, La Liga, Ligue 1, MLS, A-League, FA Cup, Scottish PL, Liverpool TV, Chelsea TV. Absolutely love it!

50 minutes ago, MrMuddle said:

The EPl is vastly over rated. The referees are disgraceful, and the way they operate VAR is laughable, compared to other countries. 

Your opinion. Not shared by many.

6 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

I agree with much of that MM, but VAR is an atrocity in Italy from what I've seen. Not that I like it anywhere.

7 hours ago, polpott said:

Your opinion. Not shared by many.

Really ? My comment on EPL referees is obviously shared by FIFA. Not a single EPL official was picked to referee at the last World Cup.

7 minutes ago, MrMuddle said:

Really ? My comment on EPL referees is obviously shared by FIFA. Not a single EPL official was picked to referee at the last World Cup.

I was commenting on your assertion that the EPL is overrated.

Doesn't alter my opinion. Watched games from all the major European Leagues over the weekend, most of them much better than the average PL game. If the EPL is so great, why don't the very best players in the world, Messi, Ronaldo, Haaland, Lewandowski, Neymar, Mbappe, etc play in it?

Think you are being slightly harsh on the likes of: De Bruyne, Mane, Salah, Van Dijk and Aguero Out of the names you mentioned. a maximum of two play in the same league. I have given you five names who play for just two clubs in the Premier League.

I agree that Bayern were the best team in Europe last season but other than that??? Barca, RM and Juve are all struggling with their stars all growing old together. We still have the quality in our league and it remains the most competitive.....look at last nights results for example!

We'll have to agree to disagree MrM as having watched the other leagues myself the Premier remains my favourite despite VAR , Fergietime goals etc

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, MrMuddle said:

Advertised this morning, beIN to show Champions League & Europa League group games from next week.

BEIN Thailand? I have it on my AIS package but not seen anything advertised.