BANGKOK
Thaivisa Web Content Team

UFO claim: ‘UFO pair’ spotted chasing plane over Manchester - ‘Proof aliens interested'

UFO enthusiasts are investigating a pair of newly-released videos purporting to show two alien craft harrying a passenger plane over UK airspace.

The two amateur clips that have just come to light have led some alien life conspiracy theorists to the conclusion they show of pair of anomalies agitating an airplane. Two shaky handheld smartphone films supposedly show two strange white specks seemingly flying close to the plane.

Well-known UFO hunter Scott Waring bizarrely believes the videos prove the evidence of alien visitors to the UK.

He took to his UFO Sightings Daily blog to speculate about the so-called discovery.

Mr Waring said: “Two UFOs were seen a few days ago over Manchester, the United Kingdom.

“The large white objects were seen following a jet for a little while.

“The objects have no wings, tail or contrail.

“They do not appear to be jets. Very odd but very interesting videos.”

The self-styled ET authority then attempts an explanation of what he thinks happened in the footage.

Mr Waring said: “I don't think the pilot of the jet knew about the UFOs otherwise he would have turned and investigated.

“But instead he only made a single flyby.

“The pilot had to have seen the two objects, because the are just so close and they are about a quarter the size of the jet itself.

“Absolute proof that aliens are highly interested in plane technology.”

However, the anomalies videos are not alien in origin and are in fact almost certainly just drones.

Despite their small size, the drones are falling far closer to the camera person, explaining why they seem to be flying as fast as the passenger plane.

FULL ARTICLE

Check to see if son of red bull is aboard is my advice

• Haha 1

Yes, there are lots of careless drone operators around the world.

I am all in favor of the larger ones, needing to be licensed before

being sold.

Geezer

• Like 1

Proof that's it's difficult to identify flying objects at a distance.

Trust no one. The truth is out there.

image.png.4a09f304fc3104105e55b0b89f9b7038.png

Edited by Dustdevil
  • Haha 1

There is still no definitive answer to the Fermi paradox.

Personally, I see no reason why there shouldn't be UFO's, manned or unmanned by alien beings of some kind.

The recent fly-by of the anomalous Oumuamua may be a case in point.  Scientists have been unable to come up with a reasonable explanation as to what it is or where it originated.

52 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

What alien in their right mind would choose to overfly Manchester?

Alien football fans?

• Sad 1

On 9/24/2020 at 11:36 PM, Thaivisa Web Content Team said:

UFO enthusiasts are investigating a pair of newly-released videos purporting to show two alien craft harrying a passenger plane over UK airspace.

I like the way thousands of  people always talk about those supposedly flying objects for at least about 50/100 yrs, The funny thing is that Not Ones did anyone came up with a Decent Picture so that they can Prove/Indentify What it Was/Is what they Saw. 

For me I have to See it myself to Believe that it would be an Alien craft or whatever it could be. ☠️

If they are intelligent aliens, why would they go to Manchester, or even Lancashire?  They would of course go to Yorkshire, to meet real men and have a stimulating, intelligent conversation, over real beer and pies.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

What alien in their right mind would choose to overfly Manchester?

exactly.  Actually, come to think of it, over flying the place rather than landing would be an intelligent move.