McConnell, other Republicans split with Trump on peaceful transfer of power

webfact

23 minutes ago, Masterton said:

The way this article is framed is dishonest, which is what we've come to expect from Reuters. Another opinion hitjob article against the president, complete with Democrats accusing others of doing what they are doing. The reason Trump expects the SC to decide the election is due to the Democrats preparing to refuse to concede under any circumstances if they lose and already planning for legal action, ie Biden having already hired some 700 lawyers to do this. It is not because Trump is planning to challenge it or refuse to concede or chain himself to the desk or whatever other <deleted> he gets accused of daily by the Democrat media. 

Yep, on record.

"We've got to have a massive legal operation," she said. "And I know the Biden campaign is working on that."

“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances,” Clinton said. “Because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually, I do believe he will win, if we don’t give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is.”

Clinton made these remarks during an interview on Showtime’s “The Circus”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

According to Kayleigh McEnany (some 8 hours ago) when asked the question she replied that Pres. Trump will accept the results of a free and fair election. So I guess we will have to wait and see who considers the election free and fair and who doesn't. As an outsider I have no politics here...just stating what was said. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, webfact said:

President Donald Trump's refusal to commit to a peaceful transfer of power

FAKE HEADLINE

This is a set up question made to create that headline.  Here is the video of the actual exchange.  He did not say he would not peacefully transfer but he deflected the fact that there would be a transfer of power.  

Should Al Gore have stated prior to the election that he would not contest the results if they were in question?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1