McConnell, other Republicans split with Trump on peaceful transfer of power

webfact

2 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

I don't like to waste time with nonsense like this. The commission disbanded over two years ago and it was investigating the 2016 election. One member of the commission formally complained of bias within the commission so that Trump's winning could not be discounted.

Read all about the letter from Matthew Dunlop (D) a former member of the commission HERE - An NBC News Article.

Hello! This is 2020 election and as I said the Democrats are scrambling to change the election laws at this late date. Trump and others have indicated potential fraud with the mail-in votes which was the subject of my comment, not the 2016 election and a potentially biased commission. Get with the program and try to pay attention and follow the links I provided. How gullible are you anyway? (or maybe I should be asking what your "narrative" is?).

How do you suggest addressing the Covid-19 situation in conjunction with the upcoming elections?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Morch said:

How do you suggest addressing the Covid-19 situation in conjunction with the upcoming elections?

Instead of false claims of voter fraud perhaps trump should take steps to rectify his concerns.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MaxYakov said:

No, voter fraud isn't a myth: 10 cases where it is all too real [link] - Washington Times article dated Oct 17, 2016

Do I think there is the possibility of fraudulent voting with mail-in votes via the U.S.P.S? I've had or friends of mine have had three bad experiences with the U.S.P.S. I had a vehicle license renewal sticker stolen right out of the DMV-mailed envelope. My ex lost an entire large shipment of Christmas presents that were stolen. A GF's father worked for U.S.P.S and, instead of delivering the mail, he was hoarding it in his garage. He was found out and fired. The stories of mail being discarded instead of being delivered is not uncommon.

Imagine if enough money to bribe postal workers to fiddle with these mail-in ballots is provided as incentive AND the method of fraud is perfected. Isn't it common knowledge that Democrat-run administrations in several states are scrambling to change the ballot rules or am I imagining these reports.

If that's not enough here's another source of voter fraud reports (an entire database):

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States [link] - The Heritage Foundation

"The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. It does not capture all cases and certainly does not capture reported instances that are not investigated or prosecuted. It is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed. In addition to diluting the votes of legitimate voters, fraud can have an impact in close elections, and we have many close elections in this country. Preventing, deterring, and prosecuting election fraud is essential to protecting the integrity of our voting process. Reforms intended to ensure such integrity do not disenfranchise voters and, in fact, protect their right to vote. Winning elections leads to political power and the incentives to take advantage of security vulnerabilities are great, so it is important that we take reasonable steps to make it hard to cheat, while making it easy for legitimate voters to vote."

To me it's not a matter of "if" there is election fraud; it's a matter of how much "is/will" be going on for this important election. Enough to throw key/critical states' electoral votes to one candidate or the other? I know the Democrats and the MSM will go to extreme lengths [these are well-documented] to unseat him or forbid Trump a second term. They've already demonstrated this over the past four years of ridiculous activity to attempt to knock him out of office. They've demonstrated to me and any Americans that aren't sound asleep at the switch that they will stop at nothing.

Well I think your “my next door neighbors cats second cousin had a bad experience “ anecdote only goes to prove your myopic view of what everyone else is pointing out to you.  You would need literally 10,s of thousands of fraudulent votes in any one jurisdiction to have any meaningful influence on an election and that just isn’t happening. 
I much more likely explanation for the talk of voter fraud is Trumps belief in every crack pot conspiracy theory going and his need/necessity to give himself a literal get out of jail free card. 

Facts matter. Try them sometimes.  

• Like 2