Chinese Ebay sellers, don't deliver and reluctant to refund.

giddyup

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Another one who's a sausage short of a picnic. If you'd ever bother to read my posts you'd know I paid the difference and bought a 55" Sony Bravia, or are they sh*t as well?

That was after you had been crying here because your TCL broke down, and you had no other choice. And you call me a sausage short of a picnic. Look in that cheap mirror of you

13 minutes ago, giddyup said:

They all have at least 2 months delivery dates,

Another lie from our cheap skint

Just took the first random item. Does this look as 2 months at least. Of course I didn't select FREE shipping, because I'm not skint

image.png.008e0c9552bc18255daee5e83ac979f7.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RichardColeman said:

I think without posting what the seller rating was on ebay than it is hard to comment on your post.

If they are new - I would not buy.

If they had 95% or less - I would not buy.

Those rating are there for a reason, and only a fool would but from a newish Chinese vendor or one with 90% rating.

Find me one with 98% or better. About as rare as rocking horse sh*t.

Just now, pixelaoffy said:

I have bought cheap items. Phone cases chargers,cables  etc from China . Use PayPal and if it doesn't arrive within a month ask for refund if don't get it PayPal will refund you because there is no proof of delivery!

That only works if the quoted delivery time is a month or less.

A simple way to get your money back is to lodge a complaint one day after the final day delivery is due.

When given the sob story just say money back

E bay do the refund within a few days, I've done this with cd's from the states as well

In the case of the cd's they arrived about 5 weeks after the refund  :jap:

12 minutes ago, Susco said:

Took all but 3 clicks, the other 2 were only 97.7%, so another claim you just made up

image.png.2cce8105325ad43c12e1b0dffea13f50.png

For whatever reason - he doesn't like eBay and I can't get rid of the feeling that he has not much or even any experience with it. 

• Like 1

Well I had experience with Ebay and last was not pleasant - will not be returning.  Use Lazada, Shopee and even Aliexpress with very few issues.

Ebay seller shipped fake product (at price should have been real) - I advised Ebay seller product fake and after no response from seller requested Ebay help - they advise seller was no longer an authorized merchant because I had reported him so they could not take any action.  (This was before PayPal became point of contact).  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Well I had experience with Ebay and last was not pleasant - will not be returning.  Use Lazada, Shopee and even Aliexpress with very few issues.

Pretty much my experience also, there have been a lot of delays with the "Controla Virus" agenda - but received everything I order from China, different story with goods ordered from the USA, Chinese suppliers helped - USA suppliers not interested!

Have you tried Aliexpress,I have only once not received something,

very small item,most likely got lost in postal system,but was refunded,

Over the years have bought a lot of items off Aliexpress,without problem,

never even knew there was an Ebay China,

regards Worgeordie

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oldie said:

You will never get charged anything for a resend on eBay. That is impossible from the eBay system alone - you paid already and there is no way that the seller can ask for additional money. How do you come to this statement? And after the last possible delivery date you have 30 days to open a case on eBay to get your money back and in addition 180 days at PayPal if you paid with it.

Seems like you just want to row buddy. 

In the past i have had so many Chinese eBay sellers asking for more time, I presume trying to run out the claim

period, also asking not to open a claim, then asking if they can give me a partial refund and suggesting I replace the orde  Sure, the process is different, but the end result is the same. I presumed the same as OP they play the percentages,  are taking small amounts from lots of buyers, never following through, dragging out the claim process while using the money to invest in different stock, in that time a

percentage of people will just give up and they get free money. 

I like to think that I’m a decent person, and I give them the benefit of the doubt - some of these sellers on both Ali and eBay may have sent the goods, maybe the shippers tossed them rather than ship but over the past 10 years that I have experienced these time wasters, ( I would say 50 - 75) only one parcel showed up after it was refunded. I offered the guy the 100B and he didn’t reply. 

I still order things from aliexpress because I find better sellers than eBay, I usually buy electronic components which I always have a stock of (why buy from a Thai shop at 3-4x the price?) so when I buy, I’m replenishing stocks or buying for future projects, it’s no problem if I have to wait, I have usually have claims rolling all the time. The gear never arrives and I get my money back and the sellers never object to the return either, why is that? I’m not the guy who is saying I never buy from Chinese sellers or only buy from lazada on COD - there are some good sellers on ali, some are the manufacturers who really know their products and who will respond to a enquiries promptly.

In my opinion there are a lot of dodgy Chinese sellers on all platforms taking advantage of people in one form or another.

• Like 1

Thanks for the post, I can only agree that it's the same with me.

Many other providers have the pay when delivered option. Then you can't do anything wrong and if the piece isn't as good as you wanted, just don't take it.

Until now, I had many disputes with Chinese sellers and yes, they come with all sorts of excuses. The best might be to let them use their own shi+e and stop buying from them.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Nothing frustrates an ignored use more than having his nonsense unread.????

I never used it but this ignore feature might have a downside. If someone writes bad about you then you will not see it but all others and they might not understand why you don't fight back and think the poster is right. ????

6 minutes ago, Oldie said:

I never used it but this ignore feature might have a downside. If someone writes bad about you then you will not see it but all others and they might not understand why you don't fight back and think the poster is right. ????

You have the option of viewing a post  from an ignored person if you want to. If it's derogatory, you can then report it. Some of the time, the mods get in first anyway.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, recom273 said:

In the past i have had so many Chinese eBay sellers asking for more time, I presume trying to run out the claim

If you are an experienced eBay buyer then you know the tricks of the sellers. Some will try everything that you miss the 30 days limit so that you can't open an eBay case anymore. Your fault if you don't understand what you are doing.

On the other hand it is not easy for sellers too if there is no tracking and they can't prove that you received the goods. Sometimes I opened a case for not delivery and got my money back. But some items arrived months later - one even after a year. I couldn't give the money to the seller anymore and in the end I got the items for free. 

• Like 1

I haven't bought anything on eBay for years. I gave up buying from China earlier because the goods were frequently garbage, and they charged like wounded bulls for delivery.

I buy on Lazada, and only if the item is deliverable from Bangkok. If it is coming from China, not interested. Had nothing but good experiences from Lazada.

49 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Nothing frustrates an ignored use more than having his nonsense unread.????

An ignored user does not know if you read his posts or not, and for sure he couldn't care less, but since this was posted directly following a few posts of me pointing out your lies and drivel, you just made it obvious that you read my posts regardless claiming I'm on ignore.

Just some advice, don't stick your foot with the cheap shoes too deep in your mouth, because it may be difficult to remove them

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, recom273 said:

I ignore these posters because it's only argumentative rubbish trying to get a rise out of me. Now they have to resort to pulling wings off flies.:clap2:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Ebay seller shipped fake product (at price should have been real) - I advised Ebay seller product fake and after no response from seller requested Ebay help - they advise seller was no longer an authorized merchant because I had reported him so they could not take any action.  (This was before PayPal became point of contact).  

lazada sell " fake products" perhaps you aint bought yet 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pixelaoffy said:

lazada sell " fake products" perhaps you aint bought yet 

Yes but normally that are sold as copies with a slightly different name at much lower price so it is obvious.  If there seller were to advertise copy as real expect they will be removed when made known and help would be given to obtain refund.  The issue was because Ebay removed seller the day before my claim they felt it was not their problem although I had used their platform and name as a major factor in buying the item.

23 hours ago, giddyup said:

Why hasn't Ebay woken up to this scam, or maybe they just don't give a sh*t.

eBay, like several other "Western" companies, have been bought outright or sold out to China.  If Chinese sellers were to all stop listing, eBay's revenue stream would be significantly impacted.   

It's a question of how dependent your business revenue is on the mainland Chinese buyers (or suppliers), and how far you are willing to go to maintain that revenue stream.  Just to give you an idea of how CCP throws its weight around:

also

and also 

• Like 1

With Lazada coming into existence, I used Ebay less over the last few years. But in the last few month, placed 5 orders on Ebay from China, 3 already arrived, quite quickly actually. No reason to believe that the other 2 will also get here, both have tracking numbers. As for Lazada, order through them a lot, but also got scammed with Chinese suppliers. Twice got completely wrong products. While I got refunded eventually, it shows that you can have bad luck, independently of the platform you use. 

On 9/25/2020 at 8:21 AM, Puchaiyank said:

The Chinese have been cheating people the world over for centuries...

Their business plan is to generate income by promising goods and services with no intention of delivering...

They take advantage of other people's goodwill!

It is high time to stop doing business with these unethical creatures.

Sounds a bit xenophobic, I haven’t had any problems ordering items from China, they have always been eager to please and communicated well.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:57 AM, giddyup said:

Why hasn't Ebay woken up to this scam, or maybe they just don't give a sh*t.

eBay never stops the scammers or those selling fake goods, they just take their commission, you lose they win. I never buy goods on eBay from outside my home country, so when I’m searching I filter out the overseas traders.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:37 AM, giddyup said:

unless it's through Lazada

I don't trust Lazada either.  I recently ordered a 2 meter charging cable (specific 6A 30W).  What I got was two 1 meter cables which does nothing for me.  The seller apparently has gone out of business and cannot be contacted. Lazada wants me to take pictures, get packaging and pack it up  for a pick up. Way too much work to make it worth my while.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 8:21 AM, Puchaiyank said:

The Chinese have been cheating people the world over for centuries...

Their business plan is to generate income by promising goods and services with no intention of delivering...

They take advantage of other people's goodwill!

It is high time to stop doing business with these unethical creatures

I have been using ebay for many years and bought a lot from China. I have never ever been cheated of a refund if the item didn't arrive. They always refund me via PayPal within a few days. No one forces you to buy from ebay. 

• Thanks 1