My senseo pods have run out, due to nobody coming over from Europe, and I don't want to buy the rip off alternative from Boncafe.

I drink my coffee usually without sugar, even black, but some milk powder I can tolerate.

So now switched to 3 in 1, but they all have too much sugar, especially since you have to use 2 for a large cup.

I heard 2 in 1 coffee sticks also exist, only I haven't found them yet.

Any suggestions are welcome.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drink Tea like proper people do. 😂

Thanks for sharing your, as always, superior knowledge. Oh and by the way, 2 in 1 doesn't have sugar, and for sure not 31% as in your ingredients sample   https://www.huffpost.com/entry/what

None of the above is coffee, its instant <deleted>. Coffee comes from Coffee beans, not reconstituted powder. Would you drink powdered wine, juice, tea etc ?   Even the likes

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

The Essenso brand make them. Look for the black and gold packaging. Around my way (CM) they are available at Macro and the larger Big C stores. 

ef4a8d5cb99dbe6b6e41d37eceb4081a.jpg

Thanks, I actually noticed those packs few times already, but didn't have a close look and thought it was coffee to put in a filter

I'm not a fan of these nice tasting coffee drinks. Coffee should just be strong and not enjoyable. It's a useful drink keeps me chomping  at the bit but I never yearn for coffee. my body just needs it and that's why I drink the cheapest coffee I can get. 

• Haha 1

If you shop around you will find one or two - 'two in one' sachets.

My favorite normal brand is either Birdy or Nescafe blend and brew.

If you want less sugar I generally use half a sachet and add extra pure coffee from a jar. That way you've got less sugar and less milk powder.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Jack Hna said:

I'm not a fan of these nice tasting coffee drinks. Coffee should just be strong and not enjoyable. It's a useful drink keeps me chomping  at the bit but I never yearn for coffee. my body just needs it and that's why I drink the cheapest coffee I can get. 

Noooo......

What's the point of drinking a coffee that's not really tasty?

PS I enjoy 0.0% Heineken with sugar-free Sprite also....

😁

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, elgenon said:

Why 2 in 1 ? Is it difficult to add milk or other white stuff? Then you get it they way you want it, not the way some corporation thinks it should be. Please educate this farang.

Probably just easier to make a cup of coffee. Take a sachet, tear it open and add water.

The 3 in 1 are overly sugared and sweet so it is probably better to have 2 in 1 and then either add or do not add sugar according to ones taste.

• Like 1

Equal do one, currently being sold at Foodmart on Thappraya Road.  It's on offer at 87 THB for a pack of 10 sachets.  It uses something to make it sweet, so it is probably some artificial additive (the one they use in their "sugar).  The best one (for me) is Essenso. It tastes more like coffee than the others.

• Like 1

correct, for NESCAFÉ Blend and Brew 2 in 1 coffee, but be careful not to use the wrong bag.
look sideways at the ingredients, and take the one with 81% Coffée.
Suits me very well after a meal or 4 PM.
otherwise, MOCCONA, green box for breakfast.