2 in 1 coffee

Susco

On 9/26/2020 at 1:21 AM, Jack Hna said:

I'm not a fan of these nice tasting coffee drinks. Coffee should just be strong and not enjoyable. It's a useful drink keeps me chomping  at the bit but I never yearn for coffee. my body just needs it and that's why I drink the cheapest coffee I can get. 

maybe if you didn't just drink the cheapest possible, it might be more enjoyable

13 hours ago, Susco said:

Maybe you should educate yourself a bit about how instant coffee is produced. I have posted a few links already for people like you, who have a wealth of no idea about things.

As for your stingy remark, 2in1 or 3in1 coffees are way more expensive per cup than ground coffee.

For my Senseo pods (carrefour home brand) I would pay 3.5 Euro ( 125 Baht ) for 36 pods of 7 gram.

Tell me where I can buy 36 sticks of 3in1 coffee ,, which contain much less coffee anyway, for 125 Baht

So now, say stingy again, while looking in the mirror.

I neither need a lecture from you, nor need to educate myself about instant coffee. You think you know it all then fine. IMO instant coffee is a feeble substitute for the real thing....end of story.