Thailand to start producing all types of cancer drugs soon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am amazed that the country with it's top ranked education and world class universities haven't been leading the world in the production of cancer medication for many years   Ooops, Thailan

Will they be Originals or Copies? 

It makes no difference if it costs B10 to make they will still flog it to the sick and desperate for B10,000   We are speaking of creatures with no morality here their only concern is person

They need to do something the prices are astronomical in the International hospitals who would benefit the hospitals or the patients? Do you think the hospitals would charge accordingly, I dont just another way to screw the system.

Cancer treatment in Thailand will send you bankrupt   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, mark131v said:

It makes no difference if it costs B10 to make they will still flog it to the sick and desperate for B10,000

We are speaking of creatures with no morality here their only concern is personal enrichment, essentially they are parasites but they control these aspects of Thai society...

That was my point, Chemotherapy starts at 100,000 Baht in the International hospitals

55 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

They need to do something the prices are astronomical in the International hospitals who would benefit the hospitals or the patients? Do you think the hospitals would charge accordingly, I dont just another way to screw the system.

Cancer treatment in Thailand will send you bankrupt   

A friend went through a course of chemotherapy for cancer at Bumrungrad Hospital at the beginning of this year...it didn't bankrupt him.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

I'm feeling better already knowing that if I get cancer in the future my treatment will be cheaper.

Who said your getting it cheaper?

• Haha 1

This might make the students happy as it could likely eliminate the cancer in government. But on a serious note, cancer is a hard one to have and a hard one to see a loved one die from it. My mom was an ugly mess at the end that just wrenched my heart.. Good luck if Mr. Xenophobic can make some progress. 

Edited by holy cow cm
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, webfact said:

Thailand to start producing all types of cancer drugs soon

i'm sure they wiil. And like everything else in Thailand,  could you even trust them.

• Like 1