• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Banks offer very poor exchange rate and they make quite a lot of profit off exchange rate.

If you bank with Kasikorn you can transfer overseas using the Kasikorn+ app, pretty simple, decent rates and fees, I don't know if other banks have something similar.

Usually depends on the reason for transfer and where the money came from. Normally if sending to a foreign account with yout name then there is little issues. If sending to a individual and the funds

I have found DeeMoney to be reasonable on both fees and exchange rates on transfers to UK. They also offer next working day credit. The app setup process is quite painless (for those located in Thailand) as is the payment process via a Thai bank app. There are a number of topics on this subject to provide further info.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I use my Bkk bank to sent money out of Thailand no worries.

Banks offer very poor exchange rate and they make quite a lot of profit off exchange rate.

Edited by warcy
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Can you do this online or you must visit a branch each time?

If you bank with Kasikorn you can transfer overseas using the Kasikorn+ app, pretty simple, decent rates and fees, I don't know if other banks have something similar.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

It appears for BKK bank you have to go into store to set it up, unless someone here can inform me otherwise.

5 hours ago, warcy said:

Not true depends on how much you send a small amount costs as much as a large amount also much safer IMHO. 

Give the girlfriend your debit card.

She brings the balance down to zero.

Make sure you lock her in a gold shop.

When she leaves, grab her, put her on a flight.

Once arrived in the UK, send her through customs.

All going to plan, taxi to the next pawn shop.

Cash in.

Sorted.

• Haha 1

I will buy 200k Thai baht at the XE exchange rate approx. $6325 USD transferred to your PayPal account. No fee if transferred friend to friend you can transfer to your USA bank free. In person only in Chiang Mai city no online transaction. I need it in the next few days I have another option after next Thursday Oct 1st.