Regular haunts that survived

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

7-11

Good to see you started your own thread, rather than trying to shut another thread down.   I am happy to contribute, but can you clarify "have survived best during Covid?"    The d

is that crack view from the front or back? asking for a friend..

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Good to see you started your own thread, rather than trying to shut another thread down.

I am happy to contribute, but can you clarify "have survived best during Covid?" 

The damage from Covid is no where near finished.    

will this topic reach 2k+ replies ? or even overtake the original topic this was born from. let's see. IFAIC 2 hopes, 1 being Bob, the other more realistic , no (hope). 

• Confused 1
5 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

Hope Bodega bar, 5 star bar, Irish rovers, metro bar and le-pub are still doing okay

In Le Pub other day, doing okay.

• Like 1

The main popular Western pub/restaurant/sports bars in Jomtien are all still going, Hemingways, Frasers and Deano's. I put that down to more expat residents in the area than Central Pattaya and also fewer venues in the first place. Had to get additional chairs laid out at Deano's last Saturday for the football as it was full at 6pm. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, baansgr said:

the rest will eventually close if things don't change

The current situaation may even kill off that 'clinger to life beyond all expectations' alias 'We Are number 1'..........

• Like 1
3 hours ago, kinyara said:

The main popular Western pub/restaurant/sports bars in Jomtien are all still going, Hemingways, Frasers and Deano's. 

Only ever ventured to Jomtien to get my visa extension, but always made a day of it. Felt so much different to Pattaya, loved it 🙂

Good to see not much has changed.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, userabcd said:

Burger King.

Great, I lived off them last November as they offered 99 baht Whoppers. The only thing that stopped me eating two 60 baht chicken kebabs when drunk 🙂

Edited by aussiexpat
  • Like 1