Warning! Initial "12 month" retirement visa application.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I went to Jomtien for my initial retirement visa in 2016, I talked to the IO back in room 7 (I believe) and she explained I could do this mountain of paperwork, all in Thai, which included severa

Best way to do it. Cuts through crowds  cuts down on waiting times and means you are not running around chasing paper work like a hapless peon. Do you drink in a bar or brew your own beer

I have just received from my agent, my first "12 month" retirement visa. Now, maybe it was naivety on my part, but I expected it to "do what it said on the tin," namely --- last 12 months. No-one told

Sounds like they did not believe you should have been given amnesty, but bless there souls as they ensured you did not have to leave and rectified your end date on your Non Imm O to their liking.  Totally sucks that they played this game with you.  Wish you luck in getting things on the right side.

• Like 1

It makes sense toe me the 12months start from o visa end date .but the problem with his visa now he has to be back in Thailand when the 12months is up.so could be a summer month .as most people if they go home would go home when hot.so look's like he now have to make sure he back in April......

• Like 1