I'm in Pattaya now. Isn't it overstaying if I ask a visa company to issue a medical visa on the 28th? I want to wait as long as possible.

32 minutes ago, ninjabkk said:

dical visa on the 28th?  I want to wait as long as possible. 

You are the same guy who did want to go to Changwattana as it would be too crowded.  You really are taking your chances. Stop procrastinating and get your butt in gear.

Edited by marin
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, marin said:

You are the same guy who did want to go to Changwattana as it would be too crowded.  You really are taking your chances. Stop procrastinating and get your butt in gear.

I've lost count of the threads he's started all the same. People trying to get around the end of the amnesty

I'm still waiting for next week as overstayers hit the airports to see if immigration follow through with their statement back in March that once amnesty was terminated any people left would go all the way back to the start of the amnesty as regards overstay at that point

I'm startled more haven't recalled it here on TV albeit quite a few did

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Chivas said:

I'm still waiting for next week as overstayers hit the airports to see if immigration follow through with their statement back in March that once amnesty was terminated any people left would go all the way back to the start of the amnesty as regards overstay at that point

There was no announcement by immigration like that done. Just unfounded rumors.

The ministerial notice was issued on April 7th and was backdated to March 26th.

• Like 2

I think I am an idiot for reading this type of rubbish! But not so silly has writing answers!. Up until now immigration has been kind and helpful, sorting out problems and making them go away. If you didn't get the extension right away it was extended while under consideration!. and still there are people out there trying to get round it! Why? Today some offices opened to help those who for whatever reason left it to the last moment. and then start having hissy fits when they don't get their own way. I say put them on cargo ship bound for their home countries, that isolation done! Trying the medical one, take them to an expensive hospital of the governments choice have them checked out and bill them as required and then put them on a cargo ship home! and let us thank them for making immigration officers revert back to their old ways!