SURVEY: Should prostitution be decriminalized?

Scott

SURVEY: Should prostitution be decriminalized?  

311 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Cannot happen...you cannot legalize something that doesn't exist.

Throughout the years, many government members have walked the...Walking Street, without ever encountering prostitution.

Move along, nothing to see here!

Wasn't something mentioned the other day about 20,000 having been arrested the previous year? It won't happen as yes you are correct as it is in denial or refused to be acknowledged, and next there is too much money in it for many reasons connected with it, even the ones who get busted and may lose their freedom on many levels.. 

36 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

I voted for legalization, but sadly I have to agree with you. Not while this country is still under the pervasive influence of outdated religious attitudes.

I really don't think it is that on the biggest level. To easy to exploit the establishments and the gals by certain figures with it being illegal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, finnsk said:

This question is to simple.

What is prostitusion ? Is it people working without free will under an alfons, then it must be still criminal. Is it individual persons under free will making money and maybe seeking the luck, then I can not see it is criminal.

Empower Foundation is a group of workers that work under free will. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

They should be legal, men and women. Plus given a chance to pay into the Thai social security, the opportunities to get sick are much higher as a prostitute.

Free anonymous health checks included. We're not in the 18th century anymore, and if certain people can have 20 wives, I don't see a big difference; they're not in for love.

I don't think that the 13-year-old girl who was supposed to marry a Muslim was loving him. Money makes the world go around and causes a lot of problems.

They - like all Thais - have already Universal Health Care. And since they study the rules, I'm quite sure they will know this. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

this poll further says what I've saying the last 100 years

99.99999999999% of all farangs here are sexpats.  

More sophistry.

The sun came out and rose in the east today. Guess that means the chickens will lay eggs and there will be traffic jams again!

About as logically connected as your bias.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eibot said:

My apologies, but what a dumb statement to make. I'm from the Netherlands but never paid for sexual intercourse in life. Legalising one of the oldest profession known to man, is simply logical from a safety standpoint for the girls doing it. They pay tax, a proper security system can be put in place, government can put in safety regulations, the girls will be recognised for benefits (in case for Covid19 for example) and you basically pull it away from the criminals who run.

Use your brain a little bit man.

Neither did I. But I lost my virginity in Holland, and many Dutch ladies or girls I was with were bashed as "prostitutes" by German tourists (moffen) 

Edited by micmichd