So did you get out on time

9 hours ago, Hoppyone said:

Hopefully some regulations have changed in the next 5 mths so u can get back in ,but don’t think there will unless a vaccine has been approved 

As a matter of fact:  I can come in again based on having a spouse,i am married !
I must apply for NON o visa and all the requirements (COE/TESTING/ASQ/FIT TO FLY/INSURANCE) based on having a spouse 

21 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

The whole affair is extremely clumsy. 

There is no reason not to announce a 6 month Amnesty extension.

Those suggesting ‘just allow an extension for 1900 baht each month’ are suffering from some sort of immigration Stockholm brainwashing type mentality.

There is no reason for people to go to a busy government office when social isolation should still be in effect (continued Emergency Decree).

By allowing a continued 6 month Amnesty all pressure is off both immigration and visitors / tourists stuck in Thailand, or those who simply want to stay (for whatever reason).

With an ongoing Emergency Decree and increased lockdown in ‘other’ countries an extension of Amnesty is the only ‘intelligent’ way to handle this issue. It’s a no brainer.

I'm glad I never had to speculate on an amnesty. So, no Stockholm syndrome for me.