Jump to content
BANGKOK
banglay

Motorbike wash shop

Recommended Posts

Hello All .....Looking for personal recommendation for  a Motorbike ( not scooter) wash shop ..... A good/ reputable place that know where and more importantly where not to use a  high pressure washer ...  preferred location South Pattaya to Sattahip .. but I  will travel further afield for the right place . and the price would be nice to know also   🙂

 

Cheers,,,,  and I thank you all in advance  😉

Edited by banglay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen a limited number of big bikes being washed at the Esso Garage cleaning shop, About 300 metres before the Che intersection with the 332, off Suk, left hand side as you go toward Sattahip. I get my car cleaned there each week and they are very professional.  I can't speak about their knowledge of bikes but others seem to trust them.  They are worth a chat at least. The older lady there runs the place, about 4 feet 10 inches tall, very friendly.  I nearly said you can't miss her, but you could. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

I have seen a limited number of big bikes being washed at the Esso Garage cleaning shop, About 300 metres before the Che intersection with the 332, off Suk, left hand side as you go toward Sattahip. I get my car cleaned there each week and they are very professional.  I can't speak about their knowledge of bikes but others seem to trust them.  They are worth a chat at least. The older lady there runs the place, about 4 feet 10 inches tall, very friendly.  I nearly said you can't miss her, but you could. 

out of curiosity what does the little lady charge to wash your car ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, banglay said:

out of curiosity what does the little lady charge to wash your car ? 

150 Baht normally, inside and outside, but yesterday it was 350 Baht, as she had to get the road tar off the sills and doors. They do a very good job and she seems to have all the kit and chemical aids/polishes needed. She has an air conned lounge for you to wait, or you can go to the little coffee shop attached to the garage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

150 Baht normally, inside and outside, but yesterday it was 350 Baht, as she had to get the road tar off the sills and doors. They do a very good job and she seems to have all the kit and chemical aids/polishes needed. She has an air conned lounge for you to wait, or you can go to the little coffee shop attached to the garage. 

Great !  only 5km from me home ... I'll give her a going ........   Thank for replying 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, banglay said:

Great !  only 5km from me home ... I'll give her a going ........   Thank for replying 🙂

let me know how it goes and if they can do a good job for you. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, banglay said:

Great !  only 5km from me home ... I'll give her a going ........   Thank for replying 🙂

 

You can also try the place on Soi 81. It's on the left coming from Sukhumvit, approx. 100 metres in. You can explain what is needed to the owner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eindhoven said:

 

You can also try the place on Soi 81. It's on the left coming from Sukhumvit, approx. 100 metres in. You can explain what is needed to the owner.

whereabouts is Soi 81  on the Suk ???   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, banglay said:

whereabouts is Soi 81  on the Suk ???   

here opposite(ish) Big C

the other ones nearer to you Mr M.

1174877767_Screenshot2020-09-27165343.png.6bdb5a7b017f667b54c4065b04959daa.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2020 at 4:57 PM, jastheace said:

here opposite(ish) Big C

the other ones nearer to you Mr M.

1174877767_Screenshot2020-09-27165343.png.6bdb5a7b017f667b54c4065b04959daa.png

 

The other may be nearer, but it doesn't have an Ae & Ek's nearby, where he can have a reasonably priced food and drink in pleasant surroundings whilst waiting; https://web.facebook.com/aeandek/ 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...