Is it possible to extend

I have already extended my visa till the 26 Oct through an embassy letter , i wanted to get another 30days extension , so i contacted the embassy for another letter , they told me that they have already informed the thai authorities that the borders in my country are already open so they cant issue such letter , but they can issue a letter mentioning the difficulty of me obtaining  a flight reservation ,  how likely immigration will accept such a letter and give me 30 days more extension ?

7 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't think it matters what is written on the letter from your embassy. Not being able to get a flight home is a good reason.

will they probably ask for a proof or reject it? .... im about to apply for a volunteer visa but if im able to extend my visa for another 3o days (till the 26th Nov)  i can delay applying for it till next month.... i fear they may end up rejecting it then i wont have enough time for the volunteer visa process.

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I have not heard of a letter being rejected for any reason or back up proof for one.

You have nothing to worry about if you get the letter.

I read a post on here stating that their letter was rejected; though quite possibly a one-off from a dopey IO. IO, allegedly, mistakenly claimed that the letter stated that the recipient had COVID-19.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, freesudani said:

will they probably ask for a proof or reject it? .... im about to apply for a volunteer visa but if im able to extend my visa for another 3o days (till the 26th Nov)  i can delay applying for it till next month.... i fear they may end up rejecting it then i wont have enough time for the volunteer visa process.

The embassy letter is the proof. Why would immigration question it? 

• Like 1