Language Translator

sanuk711

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

OK I'll try but as I explained to Kan win I'm not very understanding of how to use mobiles.

I did a Google Search if I can do it don't see see why other can't. 

Because I did an app play search for the app label you provided and the play store presented me with a LIST of apps. Having the play store do this usually means no app exists with that name.

2 minutes ago, RichCor said:

Because I did an app play search for the app label you provided and the play store presented me with a LIST of apps. Having the play store do this usually means no app exists with that name.

That what it says on my home screen, I apologize for not being to get from my phone the info.

I am waiting to see my Thai friend who have a mobile phone shop to see if I can give the name and download to Kan win who asked politely. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:
8 hours ago, elgenon said:

And the name of it is?

Free Thai/ English translator. ????????

If you launch the Play Store on your android phone then use the MENU to select "My Apps and Games" and select the "Installed" tab this will list your currently installed apps on your device. Taping a name of an app will then pull up the Play Store entry for the app where you can see the full official name.

9 minutes ago, RichCor said:

If you launch the Play Store on your android phone then use the MENU to select "My Apps and Games" and select the "Installed" tab this will list your currently installed apps on your device. Taping a name of an app will then pull up the Play Store entry for the app where you can see the full official name.

Hi sorry not good with comp6stuff ad I  have explained. 

I think had some negative reviews but has been very successful for me.

It comes on Google Play Store. 

THAI ENGLISH TRANSLATOR.

Suvorov Development.

Dunno if that helps.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

It comes on Google Play Store. 

THAI ENGLISH TRANSLATOR.

Suvorov Development.

So probably this one

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=Suvorov Development.&c=apps  (full list of languages)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suvorov.th_en   (Thai - English FREE)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.suvorov.th_enb   (Thai - English PRO)

image.png.e6014ab9bc292586cf16ab8a09b52ca8.png  image.png.cac9b707a3503f81b99c336d27f2278e.png

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, RichCor said:

That's it thanks can you send that to Kan win please. 

Cheers 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:
1 hour ago, RichCor said:

That's it thanks can you send that to Kan win please. 

Cheers 

@Kan Win, paging Mr Kan Win, Mr Kan Win to the White Curtesy Translator App vs Discrete Device thread please.

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2020 at 3:27 PM, Kwasaki said:

I have a written and spoken language translater download on my mobile phone my Mrs said it translates Thai from English very good. 

I just google a translator download and pick it, from a few its been very handy when my Mrs ain't about. 

I have a few and they all work well in any language you can think of. No need to pay a lot of money, a good Samsung can deal with that. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RichCor said:

@Kan Win, paging Mr Kan Win, Mr Kan Win to the White Curtesy Translator App vs Discrete Device thread please.

A Big Thank You to Kwasaki and RichCor.

Great, will play around with it once I download it today, the Free version first.

Win ???? 

On 9/27/2020 at 6:23 AM, EricTh said:

Machine Translators are not humans and will never be as intelligent as an expert.

I have seen many machine translators translating wrong sentences. Language is complex and need a human to correctly translate.

It might translate 30% correctly if you speak slowly but will never replace a human.

"Never" is a long time my friend. 10 years from now devices like this will translate with 90% accuracy, and cost $100.

50 minutes ago, mpyre said:

"Never" is a long time my friend. 10 years from now devices like this will translate with 90% accuracy, and cost $100.

...and be scarry as hell because the Artificial Intelligence developed to make it work will be humanity's undoing.

• Like 1