NFL games

TexanInUdon

Is anyone watching the American NFL here in Thailand ?
I would love to know how you are doing it ...  what service you may be using if you would like to enlighten those of us interested in it.

I had HULU and ExpressVPN but HULU seems to be playing this cat and mouse games on those IP addresses making it a problem for live tv.

Thanks to those with real help and information to share

• Like 1

Only watch on my pc on strikeout.nu (watching now actually)   - no problems for me for the nfl and college games - after fighting the ads.

Prefer college - and most those are on youtube a day later anyway (if you can avoid the idiots putting the score up)

Edited by RichardColeman
  • Like 2

TrueVisions.

Seven live games in HD weekly. Some replays. 

Also get NFL Network Ch. 672.

Amazing that they got the season going, been some great games. After watching KC, and GB, gotta say they're the SB favs right now?

NFL Game Pass is a great option, $199 for the season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

TrueVisions.

Seven live games in HD weekly. Some replays. 

Also get NFL Network Ch. 672.

Amazing that they got the season going, been some great games. After watching KC, and GB, gotta say they're the SB favs right now?

NFL Game Pass is a great option, $199 for the season. 

True was charging 2800 ridiculous a month I went and got box in MBK for 3,000 get everything, Indian guy in 4 th floor on back wall, you need to keep the boxes COOL android buy a lil computer fan 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

nfl gamepass

every game, no blackouts... can watch anytime, even have abbreviated games, etc etc.. I think $199 for the year.

There's the U.S. version of Gamepass that requires a U.S. IP address, which only offers the games VOD/online after the fact, and then there's the international version that offers some/all (?) live, which most of the time is going to be the overnight/sleeping hours here.

The list price for the U.S. version this year is $99 for the entire year... But as a returning subscriber, the NFL this year offered me a discounted price of $79.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Ahh, you mean their PRO-American, pro-social justice, anti-racism and anti-discrimination positions....

Considering that I believe the majority of players in both leagues are black, its hardly surprising that the players and apparently now their owners are supporting their calls for, among other things, an end to unjustified police killings of black Americans.

I watch the pro athlete for the game that is played, I watch the actors for the movies and I could not give a rats ass about their politics or stance on anything.  
I don’t care what milk they drink, the shoe contract they have or the pimple cream they use.   

Whether they stand up or sit down before a game means about as much as whether or not they took a pre-game <deleted>.

I spend more thought on which banana purchase at a 7-11

You think the owners really care... hahaha.   
????????????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

NFL Game pass on my PC streamed to the Samsung Smart TV.   

Re: Game Pass International specifically...

Can you describe the connection, and control with this method? Do you get FHD? Do you use say, Chrome browser and cast that screen to your TV? Assume it's a notebook, and you use it to control the app?

There is a native Game Pass app downloadable for newer Samsung TVs. https://support.nflgamepass.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360025132833-Smart-TVs-for-2020-Season

Seems like there are quite a few options for watching on a FHD TV, what are people using here? What happens during live game commercial breaks with Game Pass?

I guess I'd use the Samsung app, or the mobile app and cast it to my Chromecast, ordirectly to my TV (which supports app in streaming from most devices)?

I have never opted for Game Pass, not because of the cost, but rather because I would watch it too much: live games, full games, short games, ultra-short games, red zone, coach's film, etc. I already watch too much, typically four live games (of the seven available here) plus some repalys each week. Add in a daily dose of NFL Network and I'm already spending too much time watching NFL. I split a 4-box TrueVisions account, so pay 800 baht per month, but do get quite a bit of sports/entertainment. NBA, MLB, NFL, Roland Garos, F1 are nice to have at the touch of a button, in full HD.

For a specific game unavailable elsewhere, I will seek out a torrent. Thanks to those who provided links.

Edited by mtls2005

5 minutes ago, paul406 said:

You can pay $12 annual fee to:

https://www.sport-video.org.ua/americanfootball.html

then download every NFL game and some college games.

Yes, I have used that site, maybe in a previous incarnation, before. Reliable. Although most torrents are 1280x720. Obviously not a deal-breaker.

I sometimes download the previous weeks' game of an upcoming opponent of my team, just to get familiar with the players/schemes etc.

Week 4 NFL live program via True Visions (Thailand time)

Friday October 2,
Broncos-Jets at 07.20 on TS HD / TVS 672 Channel

Monday October 5th (Sunday night to Monday morning)
* Steelers-Titans at 00.00 on TVS 672,
Chargers-Buccaneers, 00.00 on TS HD
Bills-Raiders at 03.25 on TVS 672
Patriots-Chiefs at 03.25 on Channel TS HD2,
Eagles-Forty Niners at 07.20 on Channel TS HD2 / TVS 672.

Tuesday October 6
Falcons-Packers at 07.15 on TS HD / TVS 672 Channel

Note * Steelers-Titans may change because of the coronavirus cases found in the Titans team.