Is anyone watching the American NFL here in Thailand ?
I would love to know how you are doing it ...  what service you may be using if you would like to enlighten those of us interested in it.

I had HULU and ExpressVPN but HULU seems to be playing this cat and mouse games on those IP addresses making it a problem for live tv.

Thanks to those with real help and information to share

• Like 1
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ahh, you mean their PRO-American, pro-social justice, anti-racism and anti-discrimination positions....   Considering that I believe the majority of players in both leagues are black, its ha

I've stopped watching the NFL and NBA because of their anti American demonstrations. Their management supports them so I ceased to support their management.

I expect you also support their protestations of legitimate justified black shootings as well. You know the ones where the suspect is told to do something like keep your hands where I can see them and

Posted Images

Only watch on my pc on strikeout.nu (watching now actually)   - no problems for me for the nfl and college games - after fighting the ads.

Prefer college - and most those are on youtube a day later anyway (if you can avoid the idiots putting the score up)

Edited by RichardColeman
  • Like 2

TrueVisions.

Seven live games in HD weekly. Some replays. 

Also get NFL Network Ch. 672.

Amazing that they got the season going, been some great games. After watching KC, and GB, gotta say they're the SB favs right now?

NFL Game Pass is a great option, $199 for the season. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

TrueVisions.

Seven live games in HD weekly. Some replays. 

Also get NFL Network Ch. 672.

Amazing that they got the season going, been some great games. After watching KC, and GB, gotta say they're the SB favs right now?

NFL Game Pass is a great option, $199 for the season. 

True was charging 2800 ridiculous a month I went and got box in MBK for 3,000 get everything, Indian guy in 4 th floor on back wall, you need to keep the boxes COOL android buy a lil computer fan 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

nfl gamepass

every game, no blackouts... can watch anytime, even have abbreviated games, etc etc.. I think $199 for the year.

There's the U.S. version of Gamepass that requires a U.S. IP address, which only offers the games VOD/online after the fact, and then there's the international version that offers some/all (?) live, which most of the time is going to be the overnight/sleeping hours here.

The list price for the U.S. version this year is $99 for the entire year... But as a returning subscriber, the NFL this year offered me a discounted price of $79.

• Thanks 1