NFL games

TexanInUdon

With the NFL Game Pass subscription, at least with the domestic U.S. version, you can watch games directly via various TV streaming platforms via the general NFL app.

Within the free NFL app, you can authenticate it to include content via several different paid/subscription services, including NFL Game Pass, the NFL Network via cable or streaming subscriptions, and CBS NFL games via a CBS All Access subscription.

Screenshot_1.jpg.99e4e295dcf721f44f63b735b23f61fc.jpg

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages

Unfortunately, despite the above graphic, the NFL app is NOT available as a Windows 10 PC app. But you can watch NFL GamePass content via a browser on your PC.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

Never mind all this pay-to-view nonsense.  Listen to Ireland32 ..... get you a Smart TV box where you can enjoy any U.S. sport with an internet connection.  Don't spend less than $50 on the box.  The cheap ones are too slow.

Edited by ragpicker
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

The NFL is postponing the upcoming weekend's game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Tennessee Titans, ESPN reports - the latest development after a number of positive COVID-19 tests on the Titans.

Playing the Titans/Steelers game on Monday night instead of one of the options being considered in a rescheduling. The Titans have closed team facilities until Saturday.

Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network tells Bloomberg the game will likely be played Monday or Tuesday.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3618479-nfl-postpones-steelers-titans-game-after-positive-covidminus-19-tests-espn?

23 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

There is a native Game Pass app downloadable for newer Samsung TVs. https://support.nflgamepass.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360025132833-Smart-TVs-for-2020-Season

I was able to download and install this app on my Samsung TV from the Samsung Apps. link. Took a while to install but seems fine. I don't have a log-in so cannot comemnt on use, control, videl quality.

Does Game Pass International stream the Foc 4K/HDR games in 4K?

On 9/29/2020 at 4:57 PM, kenk24 said:

nfl gamepass

every game, no blackouts... can watch anytime, even have abbreviated games, etc etc.. I think $199 for the year.

GamePass is really worth the price if you like NFL games in HD,,,,,,,,,,I used it for several years but I cannot  afford it right now

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, longball53098 said:

GamePass is really worth the price if you like NFL games in HD,,,,,,,,,,I used it for several years but I cannot  afford it right now

I have not watched football for many years... and I only can deal with following my previously local NY Jets... pre-season, digging on all the hype, I know they were not rated well, but i am thinking we can surprise everyone as we now have more talent... and so far, they are beyond awful... I guess that is the definition of being a fan... 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 7:50 PM, ragpicker said:

Never mind all this pay-to-view nonsense.  Listen to Ireland32 ..... get you a Smart TV box where you can enjoy any U.S. sport with an internet connection.  Don't spend less than $50 on the box.  The cheap ones are too slow.

You still need the right app downloaded on the box to get what you want.  /that's the most important part.

Yes. USTVGO.TV works with vpn.  But it only plays the national games no matter where your vpn is located.  Get redzone for free too.

Weekly I've been signing up for free trials of CBS all access or FOX depending what channel the game is played.  Then you have to find a VPN in a city that is broadcasting the game you want too.

NOt very quick and easy....Plus streaming to the TV is not great.  I need to download an app to the android box, but having no luck getting the vpn to work on it so it can download the apps needed.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Dart12 said:

You still need the right app downloaded on the box to get what you want.  /that's the most important part.

Yes. USTVGO.TV works with vpn.  But it only plays the national games no matter where your vpn is located.  Get redzone for free too.

Weekly I've been signing up for free trials of CBS all access or FOX depending what channel the game is played.  Then you have to find a VPN in a city that is broadcasting the game you want too.

NOt very quick and easy....Plus streaming to the TV is not great.  I need to download an app to the android box, but having no luck getting the vpn to work on it so it can download the apps needed.

https://nflbite.com

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 1:06 AM, TexanInUdon said:

Is anyone watching the American NFL here in Thailand ?
I would love to know how you are doing it ...  what service you may be using if you would like to enlighten those of us interested in it.

I had HULU and ExpressVPN but HULU seems to be playing this cat and mouse games on those IP addresses making it a problem for live tv.

Thanks to those with real help and information to share

Dofu app, Crankstreams also I heard Reddit

On 9/28/2020 at 4:45 AM, EVENKEEL said:

True Vision for TV.

Ridiculous price I got a android box at MBK , 3,000 b I get everything but you need a computer fans for box to stay cool , always make it cool 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 2:15 PM, mtls2005 said:

TrueVisions.

Seven live games in HD weekly. Some replays. 

Also get NFL Network Ch. 672.

Amazing that they got the season going, been some great games. After watching KC, and GB, gotta say they're the SB favs right now?

NFL Game Pass is a great option, $199 for the season. 

When do they lower price half way thru season I want to watch TUA in action 

On 9/30/2020 at 9:51 AM, Kurtf said:

I expect you also support their protestations of legitimate justified black shootings as well. You know the ones where the suspect is told to do something like keep your hands where I can see them and then they don't OBEY and get shot for being stupid. The thing is there shouldn't be black Americans, white Americans, Hispanic Americans. There should be ONLY Americans. But the left keeps division going so they can divide and conquer. That is to say destroy America.

Nonsense , Trump Flake American I like it 

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2020 at 1:06 AM, TexanInUdon said:

I would love to know how you are doing it ...  what service you may be using if you would like to enlighten those of us interested in it.

The only way to guarantee seeing the game(s) you want is NFL Gamepass. Soon, they will offer a discount for the remainder of the year and it will be good until next August. You must be careful or they will automatically charge you for the next year in July 2021.

• Like 2

Hi,

I use IPTV, it has everything from USA and pay yearly 3,500 ThB, plus you get all the Premier League soccer German and Spanish football. Lots of Movies On Demand as well as Series..

PM me if you need more information

Thanks 

Edited by UKMART

1 hour ago, fceligoj said:

Buy NFL Game Pass

Yes , 100 percent if you can afford the 199 per year. Work flawlessly and you can watch live games,,,,,if you care to stay awake at that hour and replay any game and watch as much as you want,,,,,,,,,,,