NFL games

TexanInUdon

12 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Now, I think.

$99.99

The U.S. version, which requires a U.S. IP address and is only VOD immediately after the games, not live, lately was reduced to $74.99 for the season, down from the regular $99.99 price.

Usually, they'll have one or two more reductions as the season works its way toward the conclusion. But obviously, the longer you wait, the more of the season has passed you by...

Although, whenever you subscribe, you get VOD access to every game, including playoffs and Super Bowl, from the entire current season, as well as a couple prior years.

This year, I'm not sure whether it's new or not, but I've never used it before until lately.... they also have the option of what they call condensed games that run about 1 hour -- where the full game is shown in its entirety, but only the actual plays, without all the various dead times inbetween. For me, it's a pretty good way to catch up on 2nd tier games that I don't necessarily want to spend 2-3 hours to watch via the regular broadcast.

On 11/4/2020 at 9:49 AM, longball53098 said:

Yes , 100 percent if you can afford the 199 per year. Work flawlessly and you can watch live games,,,,,if you care to stay awake at that hour and replay any game and watch as much as you want,,,,,,,,,,,

The reason I've always subscribed to the U.S. version of NFL Game Pass, and not the double the price international version, is I don't generally want to be staying up from midnight to 7 am or so TH time every Sunday night/Monday morning to watch the live games.

I'd rather, pay about half the price for the U.S. version of GamePass, get a regular night's sleep on Sunday night, and then wake up on Monday morning at my leisure and then watch whatever games I want VOD during the day.

The only thing I need to do, and it's not hard living in Thailand, is to make sure to avoid any U.S. sports news online or elsewhere that's going to be reporting game scores prior to me having had a chance to watch the games I'm interested in.

• 3 weeks later...