Trump paid no income taxes in 10 of last 15 years - New York Times

webfact

1 hour ago, KarenBravo said:

Righto. You obviously don't want roads with decent lighting, bridges to cross ravines and rivers.

Might as well disband the police and fire service too. Better start educating your kids at home (unless you are filthy rich). Throw away social security and let people starve. After all, if you're poor, it's your own fault anyway. Let the injured veterans take care of themselves.

Sounds like Tea-party heaven.

Oh.....just realised. Scrub the military vet. No military, no pesky veterans with their hands out.

Phew! That's a relief!

• Haha 1

live your life RICH.  it's the only way.

he got a 72 million dollar refund.

I just filed and should be back 100 billion because I own three planets

let the poor complain until they die.....while the rich enjoy life!!!!!!!  

I can't write one more word because that will cost me 10k baht ..... being super rich is nice.  try it.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This is a discussion forum, not a bill board for what you read on a toilet door.

Ah, so that's what it is. I was starting to wonder about the TP shortage.

*Surreptitiously hides the magic marker*

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Henryford said:

Does it matter? I presume that whatever tax he pays is legal. No different to many rich people/organisations who pay little/no tax cough Apple.

I do think it matters because (unfortunately) he's POTUS thus open to detailed scrutiny and should be setting up (good) examples, many people use him as a reference. The many rich people/organizations are not open to so much scrutiny as they are not POTUS, again, he is

• Like 1

4 hours ago, plentyofnuttin said:

he's taken obviously illegitimate deductions to justify not paying taxes.

Really?  There's some obvious evidence that you can specifically point to for that, is there?

Edited by Cod Face
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, plentyofnuttin said:

...Trump is ... a terrible businessman. If it hadn't been for The Apprentice, he'd have been sunk long ago.

You must be one of his accountants or bankers to have that information, yes?   So how much confirmed, i.e. audited, money did he make from The Apprentice and how much (audited) did he lose on his other businesses?

Edited by Cod Face
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shdmn said:

What kind of person defends someone like that?  Someone who has called his supporters "disgusting" and if you were in the military he has also called you a "loser" and a "sucker".  If you still support him them maybe he is right.

Maybe the Don is on to something....