"Foreign teacher" at center of new allegations at kindergarten

webfact

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 4:01 PM, loong said:

I don't think that many of the posters here have actually seen the video.
The link is in the first post.

https://news.ch7.com/detail/440010

I didn't see any violence.
I saw a teacher that was obviously having some problem with a child. He lifted the child out of the seat and then shepherded him out of the door with a gentle(ish) nudge or 2.

He twisted his ears too.

7 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

He twisted his ears too.

I didn't see that but the video is very fuzzy.

I know that there were reports that the woman teacher in the same school is known to twist ears.

Edited by loong
Typo

7 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

If you had any parenting skills, you wouldn't have to lift him

Absolute rubbish!

i doubt that there is a parent anywhere that has never had to lift a child to move them when they are being naughty and stubborn.

But your post is just a deflection. I asked how else would you suggest to lift a child? What's wrong with a hand under each armpit to lift them? That's quite normal after all.

6 hours ago, loong said:

Absolute rubbish!

i doubt that there is a parent anywhere that has never had to lift a child to move them when they are being naughty and stubborn.

But your post is just a deflection. I asked how else would you suggest to lift a child? What's wrong with a hand under each armpit to lift them? That's quite normal after all.

If you had any skills, you would know how to convince them to do what you want without using force.

6 hours ago, loong said:

Absolute rubbish!

Don't need force, have enough mental power and the physics to support it, to teach them how they should be good persons.