Irregular body temperatures after sex

RandolphGB

Hi, I never really experienced this until I started living in Thailand. But after sex I have started to experience irregular body temperatures. Sometimes it will be cold sweats, and hot flashes in the night. And this continues the next day. 

It's like the part of the brain that regulates body temperature just goes haywire. The cold aircon, hot weather outside don't seem to help.  

Has anybody else experienced this? 

I've gained a bit of weight over the last year so I'm out of shape, so I'm wondering if this is a factor too.

I'm guessing the change in hormonal balance after orgasm is responsible but I'm looking for an explanation and a solution. 

Thanks 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, RandolphGB said:

I've gained a bit of weight over the last year so I'm out of shape, so I'm wondering if this is a factor too.

I'm guessing the change in hormonal balance after orgasm is responsible but I'm looking for an explanation and a solution. 

Thanks 

Lose weight...check your blood sugar levels....more likely sex is a trigger for blood sugar swings...maybe some issues to look into

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

A few questions first.

A ) How old are you?

B ) Do you use ED medications?

I'm 35, no pre-existing health conditions  

No medications. I don't drink or smoke.

I just can't understand it. It's like there's sometimes a mini 'hangover' the next day that my mind is not as sharp. It takes a day two get back to feeling normal again.