First ever 90 day report.

Due this week and just wondering what exactly this involves, do I just show up in person with my passport, tm6 and the receipt of notification document they gave me when issuing my yearly extension? No need for spouse to attend or bring yellow book etc?

many thanks

If this is your very first 90-day report you need to do it in person at your local IO.

You need to fill in a TM-47 form and bring your passport, TM-6 entry/departure card, and the receipt of notification you got when you did your 1-year extension of stay application.

Due date is the 'appointment date' on that receipt of notification.

But when doing it in person you can do it from 14 days before due date till 6 days after.

I would recommend not to do it today/tomorrow but later this week, in order to avoid the current overcrowding at IOs because of Amnesty expiry and applicants trying to regularize their Visa situation.

Note: After having done it in person, IO will have your data on file and you will be able to do subsequent 90-day reports on-line (the window for doing them on-line is is from 14 days before till actual due date).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peter Denis said:

If this is your very first 90-day report you need to do it in person at your local IO.

You need to fill in a TM-47 form and bring your passport, TM-6 entry/departure card, and the receipt of notification you got when you did your 1-year extension of stay application.

Due date is the 'appointment date' on that receipt of notification.

But when doing it in person you can do it from 14 days before due date till 6 days after.

I would recommend not to do it today/tomorrow but later this week, in order to avoid the current overcrowding at IOs because of Amnesty expiry and applicants trying to regularize their Visa situation.

Note: After having done it in person, IO will have your data on file and you will be able to do subsequent 90-day reports on-line (the window for doing them on-line is is from 14 days before till actual due date).

NOTE. :- online can only be done from 14 days before date, UPTO 7 days before date. Cannot be done after 7th day. 

2 minutes ago, anfh said:

NOTE. :- online can only be done from 14 days before date, UPTO 7 days before date. Cannot be done after 7th day. 

The on-line 90-day reporting window has been enlarged approx April 2020.  It is now from 14 days before till actual due date.

90-day on-line reporting window.png

15 hours ago, starfish said:

All i now need is, a wife. Oh, wait, not worth it . . .

At CW, it was not unusual to see a motorbike taxi driver in the 90-day report area filing a report for a third-party. Or agents with a stack of ~ 20 passports filing. *For Bangkok, note that 90-day reports are now currently filed at Muang Thong Thani.

I would attempt an on-line report (web or mobile app) just to see if it might work for you, up to your current report date. If it doesn't, go in person.

Seen some mention of third-parties who will do this for 1,500 baht, but you do have to turn over your passport to them for a few days. 

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, anfh said:

If you go to the site it now appears up to the day due is accepted..

Applicants can submit this online application within 15 days until the due date of notification

Edited by jacko45k

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

At CW, it was not unusual to see a motorbike taxi driver in the 90-day report area filing a report for a third-party. Or agents with a stack of ~ 20 passports filing. *For Bangkok, note that 90-day reports are now currently filed at Muang Thong Thani.

I would attempt an on-line report (web or mobile app) just to see if it might work for you, up to your current report date. If it doesn't, go in person.

Seen some mention of third-parties who will do this for 1,500 baht, but you do have to turn over your passport to them for a few days.

It boggles the mind that people go to an Agent to provide him with their passport for a few days, and pay 1.500 THB for the Agent to do their 90-day report.

Doing the 90-day report on-line only takes 10 minutes and you don't need to upload any documents, only fill in your Passport and TM-6 entry/departure card number together with your address.

Note: It wouldn't surprise me if the Agent doesn't go to CW (MTT now) but simply does it on-line in lieu of the foreigner and prints out the notification confirmation report to staple it in the foreigner's passport.  Would be a very lucrative business...

17 minutes ago, Peter Denis said:

It boggles the mind

I think the calculus is pay an agent or go in person. 

Some agents include this service as part of an annual package.

There were some positive reports from members here using this service.

On-line is brilliant, assuming it works for you. By mail a decent alternative.

I'm not certain third-parties can use the on-line system or web app for a third-party? There may be some restrictions in the ToS?

On 9/28/2020 at 10:08 AM, Peter Denis said:

Is that a new rule? My first 90 day report was by mail, i.e., I've never done a 90 day report in person or via an agent. This was 4 years ago. Subsequent reports have all been online. I'm pretty sure one's first online report must be preceded by a mail in or in person reporting. Ubonjoe can elaborate.

17 minutes ago, JimGant said:

I'm pretty sure one's first online report must be preceded by a mail in or in person reporting.

That is a probably correct a most offices. The reason it cannot be done online is that they want a at least a copy of your passport with needed copies of your stamps to do the first report.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, anfh said:

the receipt of notification you got when you did your 1-year extension of stay application.

I'm in the same position of being about to report 90 days for the first time. But I never saw a "receipt" - is that the stamp in the passport, or the green paper "under consideration" note stapled inside? I am guessing this varies from office to office.

Do they want to see your TM30 for 90-day?

6 minutes ago, Disparate Dan said:

I am guessing this varies from office to office.

That is correct. Not all offices put a reminder for a 90 day report in a person's passport.

7 minutes ago, Disparate Dan said:

Normally not needed. Especially if you have had one filed before.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThaiTJ said:

Please give me the online 90 day reporting website address.

Does the website work with Firefox?

Thank you!

> https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

And - at least for me - it does work when using Firefox which is my standard browser.

Normally, takes less than 10 minutes to do the report on-line, and within hours (max 2 working days) you will get the approval notification.

>> I did PM you some additional info on the use of the 90-day on-line reporting website, as there are some common problems when using it, hence the Troubleshooting guide I compiled.

19 hours ago, Disparate Dan said:

I'm in the same position of being about to report 90 days for the first time. But I never saw a "receipt" - is that the stamp in the passport, or the green paper "under consideration" note stapled inside? I am guessing this varies from office to office.

Just completed the process, was at the desk for under 1 minute, presented passport, tm6, completed tm47 form and the receipt which was what they gave me after the 30 days under consideration was complete and they issued the 1 year extension initially, the receipt is the piece of paper that tells you the date your next 90 day report is due.