Cheapest NON-O EXTENSION for Thai wife visa through agent ? How much did you pay ?

Cheapest NON-O EXTENSION for Thai wife visa through agent ? How much did you pay ?

hello,

Agents prices to extend a non-o for thai wife with less documents and without meeting any immigration seems to be very different.

Can I know who is for you the cheapest agent and how to contact ?

PLEASE NO "do it yourself" REPLIES !!! I just dont talk to any immigration officer, they just don't deserve my saliva, so I want to pay and not meet them. I also don't want any visit from them to check where I live etc... All these things are totally unacceptable and I prefer to pay to avoid them.

SO PLEASE, which agent did you use and how much did you pay ? Bangkok or Pattaya if it matters.

Thank you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can not see anyone else wanting be meet your exacting demands, you don't want a lot, no witnesses, no meeting IO, no home visit, i suppose you don't want the financial checks as well, all you need now is no wife and not to be in Thailand

18 hours ago, sncoem said:

I also don't want any visit from them to check where I live etc... All these things are totally unacceptable and I prefer to pay to avoid them.

you know your address where you live is on your application right ? 

10 hours ago, Jack Hna said:

Where do I sign up?

????  maybe messed that post up.

I do a 1 year marriage extension and you show 400,000 in the bank for 2 month before applying at our our local immigration office.

As I said there are 2 agencies I know that offer 1 year stay OP can find them by Google.

On 9/28/2020 at 11:13 PM, abonsa said:

So ? Who is the cheapest ? as you seem to know a lot ?

????

2 hours ago, samtab said:

did you use them ? how much ? Why aren't priced clearly displayed everywhere ? Are they all just cheaters ?

No

Varies

Because it depends on the applicant's situation. If the applicant meets are the criteria it is much cheaper than if the applicant does not meet the minimum requirements. In the one case, they are merely providing a service to make it more convenient for the applicant. This service is not expensive. For people that do not meet the minimum requirements, the process is much more involved and this can be pretty expensive. 

If they put up a low price, everyone that need help meeting the requirements will be outraged when they find out how much it will really cost. If they put up a high price, they'll lose all the low hanging fruit that just wants someone to fill out the forms and stand in line for them.

Are you asking if all the agents are cheaters or are all the applicants cheaters?

On 9/30/2020 at 8:45 PM, Yellowtail said:

No, working someplace that does it for you is the cheapest way. Easiest too....

If you do it yourself it will cost you 1,900 bht.

AFAIR using an agent will cost from 20K upwards.

I was taught math in school and 1,900 is far less than 2x,xxx

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

If you do it yourself it will cost you 1,900 bht.

AFAIR using an agent will cost from 20K upwards.

I was taught math in school and 1,900 is far less than 2x,xxx

And if work someplace that does it for you it's free, whether the place you work for uses an agent or send one of the office staff.

Assuming you actually passed math when you were in school, I think you'd agree zero is less than 1,900, yes?

As a side note, the company I worked for would usually send one of the office staff (usually someone going to the BOI anyway) but when we didn't we'd use an agent and as I remember I think the agents fee was only B1,500 (yes, fifteen hundred)  

22 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And if work someplace that does it for you it's free, whether the place you work for uses an agent or send one of the office staff.

Assuming you actually passed math when you were in school, I think you'd agree zero is less than 1,900, yes?

As a side note, the company I worked for would usually send one of the office staff (usually someone going to the BOI anyway) but when we didn't we'd use an agent and as I remember I think the agents fee was only B1,500 (yes, fifteen hundred)  

Absolutely correct that zero is less than 1,900.

Now how many farangs have a company that will do this against the number of farangs without a company to "help" them?

4 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Absolutely correct that zero is less than 1,900.

Now how many farangs have a company that will do this against the number of farangs without a company to "help" them?

I imagine most of the guys that are working here legally do. Now if you remember your math, the number without will be the total number minus the the number with.

Clear? 

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

who is crazy enough to ba a slave for any employer ?! I would even prefer to apply for my visa myself than being the staff of anyone !!! I'm not born cattle !!!

7 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I imagine most of the guys that are working here legally do. Now if you remember your math, the number without will be the total number minus the the number with.

Clear? 

That is clear enough but you have given no figures or even guesstimates of how many people are in each group.

When I worked in Thailand with Motorola and DTAC in the mid 1990s I think it was Motorola HR who dealt with it and charged it to DTAC as an operating expense.

When I came back 4 years later in 2001 as a contractor to Motorola they had to find a Thai company who were in the same business with a 4 to 1 ratio of Thais to contractors to get a work permit and the correct visa and we paid it ourselves though I think the Thai company did the work and billed each of us contractors.

57 minutes ago, scoupeo said:

who is crazy enough to ba a slave for any employer ?! I would even prefer to apply for my visa myself than being the staff of anyone !!! I'm not born cattle !!!

It is difficult to get a visa and a work permit in Thailand without working for a recognised foreign company or a Thai company with a ratio of 4 Thais to 1 foreigner.

As a wage slave for Motorola I was well paid, an expense account, company vehicle, health benefits and worked in some 20 odd countries. I only quit after 10 years because I got more money as a contractor.

Archived