Cheapest NON-O EXTENSION for Thai wife visa through agent ? How much did you pay ?

Cheapest NON-O EXTENSION for Thai wife visa through agent ? How much did you pay ?

hello,

Agents prices to extend a non-o for thai wife with less documents and without meeting any immigration seems to be very different.

Can I know who is for you the cheapest agent and how to contact ?

PLEASE NO "do it yourself" REPLIES !!! I just dont talk to any immigration officer, they just don't deserve my saliva, so I want to pay and not meet them. I also don't want any visit from them to check where I live etc... All these things are totally unacceptable and I prefer to pay to avoid them.

SO PLEASE, which agent did you use and how much did you pay ? Bangkok or Pattaya if it matters.

Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can not see anyone else wanting be meet your exacting demands, you don't want a lot, no witnesses, no meeting IO, no home visit, i suppose you don't want the financial checks as well, all you need n

Cheapest NON-O EXTENSION for Thai wife visa through agent ? How much did you pay ?   hello,   Agents prices to extend a non-o for thai wife with less documents and without meeting

you know your address where you live is on your application right ? 

10 hours ago, Jack Hna said:

Where do I sign up?

😂  maybe messed that post up.

I do a 1 year marriage extension and you show 400,000 in the bank for 2 month before applying at our our local immigration office.

As I said there are 2 agencies I know that offer 1 year stay OP can find them by Google.

• Haha 1
On 9/28/2020 at 11:13 PM, abonsa said:

So ? Who is the cheapest ? as you seem to know a lot ?

🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1