Cheapest NON-O EXTENSION for Thai wife visa through agent ? How much did you pay ?

On 11/18/2020 at 1:54 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Much like some folks go to extreme lengths to take a bus from BKK to Pattaya instead of having a driving service greet you at the airport. Why??? What to save 800bht.

Thats not quite the same is it. 

The bus takes a lot longer and is far more inconvenient with luggage etc.

For the Non-Imm O extensions (based on marriage) both parties still need to be there, queue up etc and still need to compile all the paper work.

An agent helps perhaps by double checking the paperwork (something I didn’t need as I’d read this forum).

An agent may help with a little queue jumping so the wait once at immigration is not that long.

An agent may help those who can’t meet all the requirements (i.e. seasoned money etc) - but I don’t know about that. 

Experiences are personal - I can’t see how an agent would or could have made any difference to my application.

But I can see how having a private car / taxi to take someone from the Airport to Pattaya in 1.5 hrs is favourable to taking a 3 hrs bus journey after a long flight. 

The comparison you made EVENKEEL is not really a valid one. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Thats not quite the same is it. 

The bus takes a lot longer and is far more inconvenient with luggage etc.

For the Non-Imm O extensions (based on marriage) both parties still need to be there, queue up etc and still need to compile all the paper work.

An agent helps perhaps by double checking the paperwork (something I didn’t need as I’d read this forum).

An agent may help with a little queue jumping so the wait once at immigration is not that long.

An agent may help those who can’t meet all the requirements (i.e. seasoned money etc) - but I don’t know about that. 

Experiences are personal - I can’t see how an agent would or could have made any difference to my application.

But I can see how having a private car / taxi to take someone from the Airport to Pattaya in 1.5 hrs is favourable to taking a 3 hrs bus journey after a long flight. 

The comparison you made EVENKEEL is not really a valid one. 

I've never used an agent with the marriage visa, but when I was working we used one a couple times at the one-stop visa & work-permit center and it was pretty nice. Much quicker than going with the office girl, and I think it coasted B1,500. 

If I did not have the wife to help with the marriage visa I would pay B1,500 for help with it, but I would not pay much more than that...

Archived