Trying to protect others despite thinking it's futile to even try

Deserted

1 minute ago, tgw said:

it always baffles me how people can get into situations like that. it wouldn't even cross my mind to follow a total stranger anywhere just because I'm soaked, considering there is no shortage of places in that street where it's possible to take shelter.

at the latest, all the people doing drugs with open doors would have made me leave.

it was literally 20 meters and i don't go into bars. it seemed okay but yes when I saw what was goin on on the floor below, I realized I had made a mistake but was also in disbelief to some degree. 

• Like 1

Just now, from the home of CC said:

sounds like bs to me.. If you weren't into that scene why spend 1 minute there?. That's either being terminally naïve or purposelessly stupid especially when you understand the lingo. And you're going to the owner and threaten the cops? sorry, I don't believe this account at all..

yes, it sounds very foolish, yet he's got over 1700 posts...

23 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

Don't trust any Thai in Bangkok offering help  and I mean ANY ! 'Something for nothing' doesn't exist !

Don't  trust a Thai in .?

However that said , Where can farlangs trust a thai ? ..

Nong Kai , come too mind . They are mostly lady Laos ...

Edited by elliss
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

sounds like bs to me.. If you weren't into that scene why spend 1 minute there?. That's either being terminally naïve or purposelessly stupid especially when you understand the lingo. And you're going to the owner and threaten the cops? sorry, I don't believe this account at all..

try reading it more carefully, the street was flooded and 7-11 was the only other option.  I was trying to dry off and be sure of what I suspected they were trying on, when I was then I left so you can drop the false antithesis...

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2

Unless he was at the Blanket and Bean Hotel or the Nana Hotel, there are no others that I know of that are currently open on the main road until you hit the hi-end hotels past the Hilary 1 bar and 7-11 on the opposite side of the road.  Maybe he was near Rajah Alley and down one of the side Soi's where there are condo's.