Trying to protect others despite thinking it's futile to even try

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't go back there.  

it always baffles me how people can get into situations like that. it wouldn't even cross my mind to follow a total stranger anywhere just because I'm soaked, considering there is no shortage of place

Greetings, some advice required here. I have contacted one official person about this but in truth I don't really know how to go about it.    Unfortunately I have to begin rather awkwardly a

Sure but they will catch some unsuspecting fellow, its others I am trying to protect. Had I not been itermediate and above at thai for a long time, they would have had me trapped. I knew what they were doing. Very underhanded and nasty.

• Like 2

Oh I needed to be sure, I was there about 15 mins. They were getting mafia type people round and bring ing girls in with drugs, they knew what they were doing, their reaction when I stood up and got ready to leave was a dead give away

1 minute ago, tgw said:

it always baffles me how people can get into situations like that. it wouldn't even cross my mind to follow a total stranger anywhere just because I'm soaked, considering there is no shortage of places in that street where it's possible to take shelter.

at the latest, all the people doing drugs with open doors would have made me leave.

it was literally 20 meters and i don't go into bars. it seemed okay but yes when I saw what was goin on on the floor below, I realized I had made a mistake but was also in disbelief to some degree. 

• Like 1