TG Flights from London Now Available on TG Website

TG have one advantage. Thai government will provide free quarantine for Thais returning to Thailand so long as they fly TG. The embassy website says that you can now get a COE if you fly with another airline such as EVA and Emirates. But I just tried the EVA website and could find no flights available.  

Edited by pj123

15 hours ago, pj123 said:

TG have one advantage. Thai government will provide free quarantine for Thais returning to Thailand so long as they fly TG. The embassy website says that you can now get a COE if you fly with another airline such as EVA and Emirates. But I just tried the EVA website and could find no flights available.  

And with Emirates you have to contend with their Covid requirements as well as Thailand's

https://www.emirates.com/au/english/help/covid-19/dubai-travel-requirements/tourists/

I suspect that there's an overlap but tbh haven't fully investigated it.

Plenty of flights available on ba from November daily to Bkk , but doesn’t mean they are going to fly as I found out when getting out of Thailand ( advertised but cancelled always near flight date ) . Think most airlines are covering the flights incase service resumes as near normal and also if people book and pay they can try fob them off with not returning money and offering flight vouchers for later dates instead. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VBF said:

And with Emirates you have to contend with their Covid requirements as well as Thailand's

https://www.emirates.com/au/english/help/covid-19/dubai-travel-requirements/tourists/

I suspect that there's an overlap but tbh haven't fully investigated it.

there a dubai health declaration form to fill in - says you can do this at the counter or print and fill it in before you get to the airport.

anyone using emirates should mindful of the need to have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate. emirates fly from T2 and from my enquiries, the only printing there is in the airport lounge.

31 minutes ago, Ticu said:

there a dubai health declaration form to fill in - says you can do this at the counter or print and fill it in before you get to the airport.

anyone using emirates should mindful of the need to have a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate. emirates fly from T2 and from my enquiries, the only printing there is in the airport lounge.

Which is what my link above says!

T2? Which airport - you don't specify but I'm assuming you mean Dubai as opposed to your departure airport?

And be careful,,,, the lounges in some airports have applied restricted services recently - better to print everything you need before you get to the airport.

17 hours ago, Upnotover said:

But they do from LHR which was the original subject of this thread.

Ah yes...... the subject is London but the OP mentions LHR.

In normal times Emirates also fly to & from LGW, North Terminal. 

So how are foreigners who are returning to Thailand from the UK getting there if Thai Itner has essentially not been flying repat' flights from London (well only 2 or 3 a month I presume).

I only recall about 3 last month and 3 this month? But I have not been following too close I admit.

How have UK returnees with work permits been getting back, or have the not?

I am a little confused on this. 

Edited by MRToMRT
font size error

https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/119247-requirements-for-certificate-of-entry-during-travel-restriction?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562&fbclid=IwAR3LAeg9P8txAwcCDuSruXy91A_6r9fhp2JjE1q_B_WmAImxUKs_SMOWLuo

TG is now flying LHR BKK every Sunday. Flights can be booked on the TG website. Flights are now available up to the end of the year. To get a Certificate of Entry you must first register here: https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/

To register you need photo or pdf of passport, photo or pdf of visa, photo or pdf of work permit/marriage certificate, photo or pdf of insurance with C19 cover

After your registration has been approved, to get a CoE you need to upload to the coethailand website your confirmed flight booking and your confirmed quarantine hotel booking

To get on the plane you need the above, plus a declaration form and the T8 form, and a doctor's Fit to Fly letter and a Covid test BOTH done within 72 hours of the flight departure.

TG departs Sunday 9.25 pm so you need the covid test done and the letter issued after 9.25 pm Thursday

Doctor's letter must state "XXX is Fit to fly". If it doesn't they will not let you on the plane no matter what medical wording your doctor uses

Edited by pj123

On 10/1/2020 at 11:46 PM, MRToMRT said:

So how are foreigners who are returning to Thailand from the UK getting there if Thai Itner has essentially not been flying repat' flights from London (well only 2 or 3 a month I presume).

I only recall about 3 last month and 3 this month? But I have not been following too close I admit.

How have UK returnees with work permits been getting back, or have the not?

I am a little confused on this. 

I flew Emirates on Thursday from LHR. Booked direct from their website in early Sep after failed to secure a TG flight  

• Thanks 1