Korat man allegedly kills wife, then himself after she 'wants a divorce’

webfact

Korat man allegedly kills wife, then himself after she 'wants a divorce’

By THE NATION

800_b6b051af3ed5b95.jpg?v=1601342388

A Korat man allegedly shot his wife dead then turned the gun on himself after the woman was said to want a divorce.

Khong Station police were alerted to a shooting on Monday evening at a house in Nakhon Ratchasima’s Thephalai subdistrict. At the scene they found the body of Saifon Aksorn, 34, lying face down in a pool of blood, and the body of Mongkhol Aksorn, 46, a gunshot wound to his head.

A neighbor reportedly said the deceased were a married couple who were often seen having a fight.

“Yesterday, they fought about a car that belonged to Saifon but which Mongkhol had borrowed. He drove off in the car and returned a short while later, when I heard several gunshots from their house,” she said.

An acquaintance of Saifon reportedly told the police that Saifon was planning to leave her husband for her new lover, so she told him she wanted a divorce.

Mongkhol subsequently drove the car to his house, forcing Saifon to follow him to ask for the car back. After that, the shooting took place.

Police are interviewing other witnesses to determine the exact cause of the suspected murder-suicide.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30395287

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-09-29

7 hours ago, webfact said:

An acquaintance of Saifon reportedly told the police that Saifon was planning to leave her husband for her new lover, so she told him she wanted a divorce.

Big mistake, should have slipped away quietly a few hundred kilometres away!

10 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Imagine a world without men......it would be so much more pleasant....

Yeah, there'd be no electricity, cars, roads, aircraft, internet or mobile phones.

Men made civilisation, and men keep it going, without them you would be living in caves.

Although a world without Thai men probably wouldn't be much different.

Edited by BritManToo

A few days ago I heard that my gf said: "Thai men not good". This was an absolute surprise to me, because I never heard such thing from her. I assume that she has heard a lot regarding terrible behaviors by T men lately. Perhaps from different sources and caused some bad feeling. 

Edited by The Theory