Visa extensions approved under previous amnesty to be upheld until Nov 30

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They did the right thing here, to the surprise of many.    https://www.thephuketnews.com/visa-extensions-approved-under-previous-amnesty-to-be-upheld-until-nov-30-77483.php

Glad for all the people who had negative feelings about their money lost and anxiety. Another wonderful decision by the government. Well done Thailand for all those who don't have a solution of gettin

Yes. Those with the cajones (rather than patience) won out! It could have been worse for them.

If all immigration offices will do this? Some immigration offices also didn't grant extensions starting from 27th.

Edited by jackdd
  • Like 2

Has anyone been an actual witness to a signed document from the Government or just all of this hot air from an immigration officer.  Until it is a signed and printed document in the Gazette I will hold my breath and pray that the majority of the folks from the Asean countries are given extensions so they can continue to work here and live here, and for those tourists that pushed the envelope and want a freebie only well shame on you because this is not just about you folks, there is a bigger picture.

6 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Has anyone been an actual witness to a signed document from the Government or just all of this hot air from an immigration officer.  Until it is a signed and printed document in the Gazette I will hold my breath and pray that the majority of the folks from the Asean countries are given extensions so they can continue to work here and live here, and for those tourists that pushed the envelope and want a freebie only well shame on you because this is not just about you folks, there is a bigger picture.

It seems the article translated what he said in this press conference: 

7 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

the Gazette 

Yes and that comes towards the end of the week. The meeting is today that approves everything. 

Its not law until its published. So those with expired visas and entry stamps are still on overstay until then

24 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

and for those tourists that pushed the envelope and want a freebie only well shame on you because this is not just about you folks, there is a bigger picture

Hey Ryan , always is a bigger picture! But not any news tell nothing about that! If bigger picture help "Ken from Denver Colorado" to stay here then its good! But i think Ken don't care and he not feel sorry for that!

Also i think you was tourist in past also! Or you jump first time here for multi what ever visa in year 1910!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1