Thailand to slowly restart tourism with flight from China

webfact

When you have lived a long time like I have, I can usually spot tourist in the last few days I have seen Chinese tourist around would be interesting to see how many flights have landed in Phuket from China in the last few days

10 minutes ago, mostcurious said:

It makes perfect sense to start letting in Chinese tourists. According to statistical data there has been no deaths in China from the corona virus in the past 6 months. 

Yes, Thai and Chinese statistics belong in the same group.

Its has to be the craziest news I have heard about this Virus19.! The Very country who invented it now wants to come to Thailand, Silly! I guess it wants to spread more Virius 19 so the good Thai People will die? I bet they will not do a 14 day hold up in an Hotel with four times the cost of a normal 5 star hotel? 

Thailand Immigration needs to wake up to do a proper job. They work practice is so corrupted the word now has spread to visitor to beware? You cannot even travel as a tourist as someone is check on every movement?

Thank you

9 hours ago, Sergeant said:

Its has to be the craziest news I have heard about this Virus19.! The Very country who invented it now wants to come to Thailand, Silly! I guess it wants to spread more Virius 19 so the good Thai People will die? I bet they will not do a 14 day hold up in an Hotel with four times the cost of a normal 5 star hotel? 

Thailand Immigration needs to wake up to do a proper job. They work practice is so corrupted the word now has spread to visitor to beware? You cannot even travel as a tourist as someone is check on every movement?

Thank you

How often do Chinese from China keep to the rules ?  They spit in public and for some they even poo in public.  Can we expect them to keep to the rules of quarantine and hole themselves up in a 25 sqm room for 14 days ?  Or even 7 days ? 

What can we expect from the Thai security or police staff to make sure that the Chinese do not break the rules ?  Will the security and safety of non-quarantined residents be exposed as a result of a 200 baht tip ? Or 1,000 baht for a group of 5 Chinese who want to go to the nearby Tesco or Big C ?

33 minutes ago, thairookie said:

Negative evaluations of China across the globe.  I guess Thailand still trusts the CCP.

Increasingly negative evaluations of China across advanced economies

Excellent trend.

Until Chinese people topple CCP and establish a democracy, give independence to Hong Kong and Tibet, recognize Taiwan and turn off the Great Firewall, isolate them in their commie utopia. 

• Like 1