Coinbase Bitcoin to Thailand How?

NCC1701A

Buy with coinbase and send to Bitkub, sell it to thb and download the fiat to your Thai bank. Easy. Youll also see that you get a small 1-1.5% more in THB than you would have expected had you had looked up the converted value of USD to THB. It’s because the bid and also on Bitkub are a little higher than in Coinbase.

17 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Is coinbase still unavailable in Thailand? Im from the UK I use this company based in Thailand https://coins.co.th/ only yesterday I transferred from bitcoin to Thai Baht then to my SCB account done within 30 minutes

I am in Thailand and use Coinbase for Receiving and Sending funds.

It is NOT available in Thailand for Buying and Selling.

I am from the UK and I am NOT bragging abount having a Coinbase account.  ????????????

Go to localbitcoins.com https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=sell&amount=&currency=THB&country_code=TH&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search

Look for a reputable trader with open contact information that does not require registration to see it (press "Sell" to open the offer page - usually traders share their contact information there instead of their profile)

Contact them directly and ask to sell your coins for THB.

Usually they are honest enough to not scam you if trading outside localbitcoins.com :D

I traded like this several times already since localbitcoins started to ask for my passport & phone & address & urine test & DNA samples lol I'm not going to share my personal information with any online entity except for my bank.

Is there a need to transfer to Thailand? I thought that was the idea of crypto, no borders.

I have most of my coins in an Australian exchange and staked my ADA/Cardano in a European staking pool.

But I guess I use $aud to buy crypto so easier with Oz exchange.

Edited by Dazinoz

On 9/30/2020 at 1:40 PM, Dazinoz said:

Is there a need to transfer to Thailand? I thought that was the idea of crypto, no borders.

I have most of my coins in an Australian exchange and staked my ADA/Cardano in a European staking pool.

But I guess I use $aud to buy crypto so easier with Oz exchange.

You can use Binance P2P , they have THB and AUD options , I buy from AUD verified merchant and do trading get profit withdraw it to my THB account using binance p2p.... not much hassle but only KYC account can do transactions there plus it's still zero fee so a good bargain atm ,,,,, https://p2p.binance.com/

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2020 at 9:54 AM, OneeyedJohn said:

Says it all.

Bragging about a Coinbase account on a public forum.

I am sure Coinbase could answer your question discreetly.

I dont understand why the secrecy or issue with coinbase?

is it illegal in Thailand or something? 

i have a coinbase account in the UK, but i havent touched it in 2 years... and now I plan to start trading again.  But i'm searching for a decent Thai Exchange  (coz my funds are in a Thai Bank).

Which thai exchange do you think has a large selection of different coins on offer and is also reliable.  (and not with extortionate fees) ?

20 minutes ago, bluebird729 said:

I dont understand why the secrecy or issue with coinbase?

is it illegal in Thailand or something? 

i have a coinbase account in the UK, but i havent touched it in 2 years... and now I plan to start trading again.  But i'm searching for a decent Thai Exchange  (coz my funds are in a Thai Bank).

Which thai exchange do you think has a large selection of different coins on offer and is also reliable.  (and not with extortionate fees) ?

I've tried a couple of times with coinbase no luck, There was an exchange here in Thailand but it closed down had to get my C/C out rapid,

The one use now in Thailand is only for Bitcoin so far seems pretty good https://coins.co.th/

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I've tried a couple of times with coinbase no luck, There was an exchange here in Thailand but it closed down had to get my C/C out rapid,

The one use now in Thailand is only for Bitcoin so far seems pretty good https://coins.co.th/

I read a review about coins.co.th   The review also said that the fees are very high.

I also notice that coins.co.th only has BitCoin.  It doesnt have any other coins. so its not very exciting.

Have you ever heard about BitKup.com  ?  Many people seem to talk about BitKup.  I have no idea if its good or not. and I dont know how it compares with coins.co.th

Yes, I also used to do crypto (about 2 years ago) with Bx.in.th  it was REALLY GOOD!  But it closed and I also had to withdraw my money suddenly.

Edited by bluebird729