Assumption Convent Silom School or Garden International School

????Looking for Suggestions ????

My daughter is 5 years old . Luckily, she passed entrance exam in Assumption Convent School, Silom. I know it is one of the top private schools in Bangkok.
But I am afraid there is weak in teaching English. 

???? I am worry that my daughter may need English in future studies incase she wants to study in abroad for Bachelor degree.
???? Or I need to choose Garden International school for stronger English ?
???? I am sure, the teachers from Assumption convent school are well experienced and they can train kids enough.

*** I want my kids speak and write well as native English in their life. *** 

All of your advice are welcome and valuable for me .
Thanks

Assumption or ABACS goes right through to university taught in English.  The top uni in Thailand for English is Madihol international.  I got my neighbour's son into there watching nude survival, uk football and how to get girls into bed. He had already failed badly before. There are better more expensive English language options but Assumption  offers continuity and any reasonable student would be fluent in English.  You do know that Thai degrees are useless outside of Thailand? I would use assumption and the british council for extra as they run the english language testing. At 5 your daughter should be fluent if you talked English to her from birth and would only need to learn grammar. If you did not you made a big mistake as before 3 is the best time to get languages 

Edited by uncleP